Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Party People Fair

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have treats to share from the Party People Fair, which is open until the 27th of June so you have plenty of time to visit. When you do, you will see that there is a free hunt taking place at the event, the Paripi Hunt, in which we are exploring the courtyard in the middle for coconuts. These coconuts have extra personality compared to your run of the mill coconuts, as they have big eyes and mouths and most are wearing straw hats. There are examples near the signs for the hunt, and as my own hint for you I will mention that some are up high like in trees or street lights ;) I have also been trying to find out what eyes best suit my GENUS head, fortunately LIVIA has an exclusive set for the June round of The Makeover Room that I am pleased to show you tonight.


This cute prize is from !creamSH! (cream spaghetti hair) and is called May Dress with Leggings. The loose sleeveless top comes in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing with a texture HUD of 4 choices, while the knit leggings are provided as Omega and Maitreya appliers in 8 different colors.


Next we have the *~PS~* gift called BARE miniDRESS(Gold):Maitreya. Just look at the vibrant glittery texture, it is sure to get a second look no matter where you wear it :) The single Maitreya size could work with other bodies too, just give it a try.


*CoCoRo* is taking part in the hunt too, with this Heart Fun (GREEN) dress. It comes in a single size that fit my Maitreya body just right, and has layers of ruffles in lime green with polka dots. 


Since I love the color pink, this prize really caught my eye. It comes from the coconut of #AppleBlossom and is called First Date, including two versions each of the top and skirt in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, and Hourglass sizes. You can mix the V1 top with the V2 skirt or vice versa, wear these in whatever way makes you happy.


Time to look into my eyes...to see the beautiful LIVIA::Pheya Eyes in a few of their 8 colors. These are from the Genus applier, but the exclusive offer at The Makeover Room this month also includes AK Deluxe, Catwa, and Omega appliers, all for just $105L. My eyes look so realistic, and I think the ones in the main photo look very much like my own RL eyes. For variety, I will probably wear other choices from this set from time to time though. The link in the ending credits will bring you to the TMR event directly, and LIVIA's new mainstore link is in my right sidebar as usual.

Tomorrow is going to be busy in a bad way, as it is a dentist appointment with nitrous. So I will be too loopy to blog, trust me when I say it's for the good of all my readers as well as my own ;) Nobody wants to try to interpret my wifty babbling, LOL! I will take the day off from blogging and return Thursday evening, with more prizes from this terrific Paripi Hunt. Hope you're all having a great day, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Party People Fair:

Photo 1:
Outfit: !creamSH! May Dress with Leggings $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: *~PS~*BARE miniDRESS(Gold):Maitreya $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: *CoCoRo* Heart Fun (GREEN) $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: #AppleBlossom-FirstDate Top/Skirt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Eyes: LIVIA::Pheya Eyes [Genus HUD] $105L TMR June Exclusive

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Deja - Redhead (former group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PARADISE marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment