Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Staying at Home in Style

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more special gifts from the Stay at Home Club designers, whose numbers keep growing. These generous folks want to keep us feeling positive and reward us for staying safe, and I appreciate every one of them so much! There is no group tag needed to claim these gifts, and if you look at their site there are different categories but all the ones I'm showing you are from apparel. There are plenty of mens' and kids' gifts too among the clothing, so have a look and please pass this information along to all of your friends. You just might brighten someone else's day too, and we all need that right about now.


My first look comes from Auradacious Boutique, and is called ::AU:: Diorina "Festival" in Turquoise. It comes in a single size that fit my Maitreya body pretty well, and I did use the alpha provided (BOM makes that work with mesh bodies) for a great fit. There is also a bonus gift provided, a healing aura bracelet, which I am wearing on my left wrist here. It is adjustable and has a rainbow of colors, and a notecard included to explain the intention behind it. I am a fan of the idea of sharing any positive energy, so I'm grateful for both of these treats.


I feel pretty and flirty in this gift from {Melt}, their lovely Lacey Dress. She comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a HUD offering 9 texture choices. There are a few floral patterns like the one on the left, and some single colors in an open weave fabric like the one on the right. I love the scalloped hemline and the delicate material, which truly looks beautiful in all the HUD possibilities.


Barretts General Depository (also called Barretts Furry Depository) is offering a very flexible bodysuit called BGD Myra L/S Hooded Bodysuit. The suit can be worn without a hood, or you can add the corresponding sized hood up or down (separate attachments) for a look that suits your mood, and all pieces work with the included HUD to let you choose from 10 options (5 solids and 5 prints). Each piece comes in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Jomo Dragon/Wolf, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. There is a mens' gift here too, a versatile pair of pants with texture HUD.


This delightful outfit is ideal for staying at home, and you can do so with your whole family in style :) This is one of three gifts found at Tori's Stylez, the TS-Snooze-ZZZ-Mums, with the other two being matching pants for dad and matching pj's for the kids. The ladies' gift includes the tank top and coordinating pajama pants, each in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body versions. At first glance I thought the design was bees for some reason, but it is a sleepy panda snoring with a tiny kitty next to him napping as well :) To claim this gift, please right click the vendor image and pay $1L, which will be automatically refunded while the gift is delivered to you.


My final look of the evening is a tight strapless mini from Just Ordinary, called Char Dress Rings Denim. It comes in a bevy of sizes for just about all of us: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. I am a fan of denim, and how fun is that belt of linked silvery rings? 

I am happy to be back after my evening off from blogging :) It was a new experience for me to facetime with my grandmother for Easter, admittedly since I am primarily an android gal I had never facetimed before but I have an iPad and so does my dad. My phone is android, but there are times that I want to interact with apple-only software so having both can be a plus. I have a family member who is great at finding bargains on electronics and I am a fan of refurbished deals :) So my technophobe grandma and I had an hour long chat, and I felt better about not being there in person. I don't even celebrate the holiday from a religious aspect, just a family gathering type deal, so seeing her while keeping her safe did my heart good ♥. She is aware of the pandemic despite short term memory issues from the stroke a few years ago, although maybe not just how serious it is, but she no longer receives visitors other than my parents who bring the groceries. I hope all of you are having a good start to your week, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Stay at Home Club:

Photo 1:
Dress: Auradacious Boutique ::AU:: Diorina "Festival" in Turquoise $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 2:
Dress: {Melt} Lacey Dress $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 3:
Outfit: Barretts General Depository BGD Myra L/S Hooded Bodysuit $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 4:
Outfit: Tori's Stylez TS-Snooze-ZZZ-Mums $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 5:
Dress: Just Ordinary - Char Dress Rings Denim $0L Stay at Home Club


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Halona - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JULIE dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment