Monday, April 27, 2020

Staying At Home

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several Stay at Home Club gifts to show you, a terrific selection among many generous offerings. They are all free with no group needed, and be sure to check out all the various categories on their website because there is much more than just the apparel I feature here :) We all deserve a little pick-me-up in these stressful times, and these thoughtful designers have joined together (with more added all the time!) to lift our spirits without expecting anything in return. I would love to thank each of them for caring about all of their fellow SL residents in this way.


My first stop was Grumble, where I claimed their lovely Sweet Summer Mini with coordinating Wrapped Summer Heels Dots. The dress is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes, while the heels come in Belleza, Maitreya, Slink High, and Legacy versions. I know it says "summer" in the name of our dress, but the flowers work wonderfully for spring too of course :) 


Just because we cannot travel anywhere in RL does not mean we can't teleport to a beach or pool in SL, and if your plans for the near future include such trips then you will need a fun new bikini. My suggestion? The gift from BouBouKi called BBK: Voula Black Bikini, seen above! The bra and panties each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The top's straps are fun and intricate, and the thong style bottom has long ribbons where it ties at each hip. 


Another flirty thong can be found in the gift from Kink by Design, whose gift is their Jordy Top and Panties. They are a pretty shade of blue, and each come in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. I am thinking about for daily wear in public places, pairing the tank top with a pair of jeans layered beneath instead of the panties, then slipping back into them when I get home and cozy.


When I arrived at Kira Couture, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they are offering not just one but two Stay at Home Club gifts, starting with their Yvanna Blue Star dress. It includes standard mesh sizing as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizes. The star pattern and color combo makes me think of summer for some reason, with a style that can suit any time of year.


My final look of the evening is the other gift from Kira Couture, a top and skirt set called Kaya. The bold red and white stripes are flattering and playful, and I am loving the formfitting top with the flared skirt! Each piece comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 

My weekend was not quite what I'd expected or planned, but I tried to make the best of it as usual. Time with Xan online always helps :) I have been enjoying Animal Crossing New Horizons, and have been doing research on various aspects because it is my first experience with one of their games other than the Pocket Camp app which is very different. I hope you're all having a safe and refreshing day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts for the Stay at Home Club:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Grumble-Sweet Summer Mini $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 2:
Bikini: BouBouKi BBK: Voula Bikini Black $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 3:
Outfit: Kink by Design KbD Jordy Top & Panties $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 4:
Dress: Kira Couture Yvanna blue star $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 5:
Outfit: Kira Couture Kaya stay at home $0L Stay at Home Club


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - EVERLASTING cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment