Thursday, August 5, 2021

Elemental Desire Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a dirty little secret to share, the Elemental Desire Hunt 4 from Dirty Little Secrets Hunts. There are male and female paths with $1L prizes, with a $25L "Our Little Secret" path for bonus treats to tempt us. They are found in hunt objects that are 4 black circles in a diamond pattern that have elemental symbols upon them, an image of which can be found on the main page of the hunt's website. There are hints and locations on one tab (names of stores are kept secret) with preview images on another tab, so be sure to explore their site thoroughly. I chose a fairly random sampling for my post tonight, but there are plenty of terrific prizes on all the paths. 


First we start with the lovely CnK: Tulle Heart Mini Dress (Green) from Cats n' Kittens Boutique. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I do have a story about finding this one...I followed the $1L hunt path's hint and found a $25L object instead, so I scrolled through and found the $25L hint (for the same landmark) and followed that which is where I claimed this for $1L. According to the preview photos tab, this should be the $25L prize, and a different color but same style was intended to be the $1L prize. Quite frankly I love both colors (the other is a teal-leaning blue) so I am thrilled to have the chance to pick them up for any discounted amount :) To be clear, this is not a complaint in any way, just clarifying so you are aware and can claim the precise one/s you wish.


I also visited DOLLZ where I found a generous $1L prize called Carmen Dress fatpack. It includes blue, green (seen on the left above), pink (right), and purple versions of the sleeveless mini. They are each provided in Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite body sizes. Now I forget which one was the first one I opened but it contained its sizes then the unpacker HUDs for the other colors, so they are all in there. I love the gathered sides and the way they are tied tightly with long bows.


I always find wonderful hunt prizes at The Sissy Bar, and this (TSB) DLS Elemental Desires - Female is no exception. I am wild about denim, so the cropped denim jacket caught my eye as much as the strapless mini dress with vibrant flowers on a black background. The prize includes both in sizes for Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Slink Hourglass, and Hourglass, Petite bodies as well as a standard fitted version. The dress looks great with or without the jacket, and I just might find myself wearing the jacket over other outfits too.


La Beaumonde has a charming prize for us called Coeur de Couture Billy. It is a two piece skirt set that wears as a single mesh piece, in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a system layer/BOM pair of panties in a solid pale blue that you can add for modesty, very convenient :) I adore the floral pattern, and those shades of blue and purple are so striking together.


For my final look of the evening I slipped into the ROA Breezy prize. This sweet and versatile dress is provided in Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Slink Physique, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minimizer sizing. There is also a HUD included with 8 texture options, 4 of which are floral patterns and the other 4 are solid colors. HUDs always make me happy, and this dress comes in an impressive range of sizes.

My day was busy since I had to make a few stops after the blood draw, and that was not exactly fun since she couldn't find a vein. Both arms wound up poked, so they are both a bit sore for now. Tomorrow is my dental appointment which always involves nitrous, meaning I will have some leftover tiredness that means I cannot blog, or should not for the sake of anyone trying to read and make sense of it ;) The week just became so hectic somehow, I am looking forward to finally relaxing again on Sunday. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Elemental Desire 4:

Photo 1:
Dress: Cats n' Kittens Boutique CnK: Tulle Heart Mini Dress (Green) $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: DOLLZ Carmen Dress fatpack $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) DLS Elemental Desires - Female $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: La Beaumonde - Coeur de Couture Billy $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: ROA Breezy_ $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Trinket - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DELIAH apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment