Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Exquisite Ewa Boutique

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting Ewa Boutique again, so we can enjoy some more of their generous group gifts. The group is currently free to join and entitles you to dozens of treats, and the group gift room even holds two lucky chairs that do not need the group tag active to claim the prizes. I had so much fun sharing gifts yesterday that I made it into a part two tonight :)


My first look tonight is the {EB} Loren fatpack gift, a flirty strapless mini with diagonal hemline. As you can see, the hem is even shorter in the rear, and the ruffle is a fun detail. The dress comes in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, with a HUD that offers an impressive 44 texture options. Some are patterns like the one on the left, but there are plenty of solid colors too if that's your preference. 


Next I changed into the charming group gift called {EB} ABRIL 2 whose dress inside is named Izobel. This gathered mini has cute puffed sleeves and a lovely floral pattern that really pops against its black background. Claim this gift and you will receive sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. 


How adorable is this retro {EB} GIFT SPECIAL #004 outfit? :) The generous gift starts with the dress in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous body sizes, then continues with the gloves in Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink, and Voluptuous sizing. The matching shoes with chunky heels and double straps are provided in mid-height sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink, Tonic, and Voluptuous feet. The gift even includes the slender headband I'm wearing here, and the gold hoop earrings, to accessorize your hair and ears. 


If you need an elegant formal gown, be sure to claim the {EB} GIFT CHRISTMAS 2 which as you can see will work for any time of year. This ivory gown has a full flowing skirt and cap sleeves with embroidered floral appliques that match the one on the left side of the bodice. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. 


For my final look of the evening, I chose one of the lucky chair prizes that I have won here, called {EB} MALU FATPACK. Each of the two chairs contains several different prizes, so each time the initial changes a randomly selected gift inside is being offered which makes it even more fun :) This one has a sexy dress in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, with strappy heels to fit Freya, Venus, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. As you can probably guess, there is also a HUD for our fatpack that offers 12 colors for the dress and 8 for the heels. The silver bracelet I am wearing on my right wrist is also provided as a bonus accessory to add some sparkle. Trust me, in this flirtatious look you will sparkle with or without that bracelet ;)

It was one of those days where I needed to remind myself to try to stay calm, as I managed to stress myself out and woke up from a nap with a panic attack. I've battled them off and on for many years, and it was worrying about minor health issues that did it this time. I am still a little bit shaky, but I trust that I will be okay soon enough :) They don't last forever, it just feels like they do in the moment. In happier news, I have some exciting plans for my next blog post that will involve freebies and exclusive sales offers so please stay tuned. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts/Prizes from Ewa Boutique:

Photo 1:
Dress: {EB} Loren fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: {EB} ABRIL 2 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: {EB} GIFT SPECIAL #004 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: {EB} GIFT CHRISTMAS 2 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: {EB} MALU FATPACK $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRAVING cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment