Monday, August 16, 2021

Unchained MELODY

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are taking a quick break from hunts to visit a store with lots of generous group gifts, called MELODY. Their group is free to join, and there are several treats you can claim for free just by clicking them. I also noticed 4 lucky chairs in the store, but I wasn't fortunate enough to win any of the prizes yet so all of tonight's looks are specifically group gifts. I just figured it was worth mentioning in case your initial shows up while you visit :) 


For my first look this evening I am enjoying the MELODY KARIMA DRESSI group gift. It has a very short ruffled hemline, and I do love a good plunging halter neck. The dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Signature Alice mesh bodies, with a HUD that lets you choose from 20 solid colors and 20 patterns. The patterned options have multicolored dots that work well with their background colors, and then the solids are the same shades as those backgrounds.


Next I slipped into the MELODY AAMAAL SKIRT TOP PACK, which is another generous group gift. It includes the top and skirt each sized for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD offering 32 colors for each. I enjoy the opportunity to mix and match the hues, and who could resist the gathered middle of the front and back of both pieces?


Sometimes we just need a beautiful bra and panty set, like the gift called MELODY RUBY FATPACK. The lingerie is mostly lace with tiny satin bra cups, and includes Alice, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing. There are 3 different HUDs provided with 10 colors each - for the bra, panties, and bows. This way you can choose the combination that suits your tastes or the favorite colors of whoever you show the gift to ;)


MELODY STYLE PRIDE MONTH looks like it was the gift from June, which is traditionally Pride month, but you know I am an ally who will gladly wear supportive clothing year round :) There are two versions of this knit tube dress, Flag (left above) and Heart (right), each of which come in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Did you notice the heart shaped cutout on the right upper thigh? It is a part of both versions. The purple background of the Heart style is a fun choice for showing off the colors of the rainbow. 


My final look of the evening is the flirty MELODY 4th july fatpack group gift, with a triangle top with choker style neckline, and tiny mini skirt that is gathered on each side. Both are provided in Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, and there is a HUD included too as I'm sure you can tell ;) That lets you pick from an impressive 20 textures that feature stars and stripes in red, white, and blue coloring. It makes me giggle to think that my (Catholic) high school's colors were red and blue, but I guarantee this would not make the cut for that school uniform! It was not this shade of blue, but I am still amused by sexy clothing in similar colors. 

It was a decent weekend although a very warm one, and I kept fairly busy at home other than the outing to the farmers market. The heat and I do not get along, so I am glad to be under a ceiling fan right now :) I expect to spend considerable time trying to get into a very popular and crowded event later (FLF) so please wish me luck. I hope you all had a terrific weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from MELODY:

Photo 1:
Dress: MELODY KARIMA DRESSI $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: MELODY AAMAAL SKIRT TOP PACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: MELODY RUBY FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: MELODY STYLE PRIDE MONTH $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: MELODY 4th july fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DELIAH apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment