Friday, August 27, 2021

Auradacious Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting just one store, Auradacious, to pick up lots of generous group gifts and free offers. Their style is elegant with a touch of vintage, so their dresses can help you prepare for your next formal event or take a date night to another level. I am so glad I discovered this gem of a store!


My first look this evening is the ::AU:: ROSES GOWN GIFT which is their gift for the Mesh Body Friends group (free to join) that I showed you gifts for yesterday too. This gorgeous gown comes in 3 fitmesh sizes for classic avatars (S, M, L) and sizing for Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The eye-catching shade of pink is a nice backdrop for the embroidered flowers. 


Next I slipped into the ::AU:: GALAXIA GOWN v2, which is a free gift with no group necessary, just purchase for $0L. It starts with the long mesh gown in a mermaid style, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. Then we can add the flexi skirt pieces (there are two, left and right sides of the skirt) if we wish to provide some movement and fullness. Included but not shown is a headpiece that attached to my right hand instead of my head, and I was having difficulty with fine tuning the editing so I simply omitted it. I am such a fan of the galaxy texture here, with so many beautiful colors and sparkles.


This charming look is the ::AU:: Grace outfit which was a Stay at Home Club gift that continues to be available for free with no group tag needed. It reminds me of a vintage china pattern in reverse, as that was white with blue flowers, and the style has a terrific retro flair. Our dress is provided in fitmesh standard sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, with matching pumps that fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. The clutch bag in my left hand is included too, as is the subtle white lace flexi skirt I am wearing with the mesh dress. It is mostly visible while walking or moving, so you will be able to see it better in person :)


Another outfit that was a Stay at Home Club gift but Auradacious is still kindly offering for free is this ::AU:: XIMENA OUTFIT. The bare shouldered pencil dress comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions, with a lovely print in various shades of red. The shoes coordinate perfectly, and fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. This gift even includes the floral hair decoration I am wearing here, and it is adjustable so you can edit it and reposition it if necessary. This look makes me feel like I should be dancing!


My final look of the evening is the most recent group gift for the Auradacious store group, and it is called ::AU:: DORY GROUP GIFT. Isn't that fabric print gorgeous?! The gift includes 3 fitmesh sizes (S, M, L) for classic avatars, as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The tea length hem is a versatile one, and I love the neckline both front and back. Now I mentioned it being the most recent for a good reason, as there are previous gifts available by clicking the sign beneath this gift...I will be showing you a handful of those tomorrow. 

Well, it looks like incoming heat and storms are changing my weekend plans again, canceling Friday dinner at my parents' and I am not sure yet about the Saturday farmers market. These storms the past few summers have been so much more intense and frequent, so I do find it worrisome. Meanwhile I am still trying to rest and convince my body that the flare ups of my chronic health issues can calm down now ;) I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from AURADACIOUS:

Photo 1:
Dress: ::AU:: ROSES GOWN GIFT $0L Mesh Body Friends Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ::AU:: GALAXIA GOWN v2 $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: ::AU:: Grace outfit $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: ::AU:: XIMENA OUTFIT $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ::AU:: DORY GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRAVING cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment