Monday, August 9, 2021

Splatterpunk at Sn@tch

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are diving into the newest Sn@tch Fish 4 This set, which just reached their 7 Seas custom prize giver on Wednesday and should be there for at least 2 weeks. It is called Splatterpunk, and there are 22 pieces to fish up with a 7 Seas fishing rod (buy at Sn@tch or on the marketplace) which can be used indefinitely without bait so there are no additional charges required once you purchase the rod. What I suggest is setting the rod with the blue menu to automatically decline the 7 Seas official fish so you'll only receive the custom items, and set it to auto-cast so it will continuously cast for you. The pieces we catch are transferable so you can swap your extras with your friends, which is also why Xan very kindly helps me out :) He keeps me company and gives me anything he catches that I don't already have, since he only wears a male avatar and doesn't use the fishing sets himself. As for the set itself, well there are 8 cropped biker style jackets that are each bagged in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. Then we have 8 pairs of system layer/BOM jeans, each with a fun color splashed onto black belted jeans. There are cuffs for the jeans in another bag, and there is a system/BOM layer fishnet shirt with built in pasties to wear alone or beneath the jacket. We can also catch system/BOM fingerless gloves, eye shadow, and lipstick, as well as coordinating earrings, choker, and even boots. How about a fun punky hairstyle to go with it all? We can catch 3 colors that each include two sizes for a great fit. 


I started my evening with the Sn@tch Suzy Hair Black, whose full shaggy style is reminiscent of the teased and sprayed looks I favored in the 80s and have been popular at various times ever since. Then I put on the Sn@tch Fishnet & Pasties (Rhinestone) which you can see by itself on the left, a cropped tank top that covers just the crucial parts ;) On the left I am wearing the Sn@tch Splash Pants in Pink, while they are in Black on the right beneath the Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (DOOMED). Each jacket has a design on the back, and the collar is colored to match just right. 


I also really like the Suzy Hair in Platinum, which really shows the Sn@tch hair texture nicely so you can see that it looks shiny and healthy despite all the teasing ;) On the left I am wearing the Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (SKULL) with the Sn@tch Splash Pants (Blue), while the LIME version of the jacket is on the right with the Green pants. Whatever color tickles your fancy, you are bound to find something in this set that makes you feel even more sexy and beautiful. 


One of my favorite colors is purple, so you know I was delighted to change into the Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (SCORPION) with the Sn@tch Splash Pants (Purple). I also tried on the Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (PANTHER) on the right with the Sn@tch Splash Pants (Yellow) to really bring out the color of our panther design on the back of the jacket. I also added the Sn@tch The Cruel Earrings (Black) which are large hoops, and the Sn@tch Splash Jeans Cuffs (Black) that complete the look of the pants. 


Our third hue of the Suzy Hair is Auburn, and this is a particularly deep reddish shade that I am very fond of. I think it brings out the Sn@tch Cateye Sparkle Shadow (Black) that I added for this look, lots of lush shadow and liner that accentuate our eyes to make them pop. On the left you can see the Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (DEVIL) with its blue collar, worn with the Sn@tch Splash Pants (Teal). The jacket on the right is our Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (MOTH) prize, and I changed into the Purple pair of pants just for fun :) I also added the ::Sn@tchers Laurel Biker Boots (BLACK) which we catch individually (left and right are separate prizes) then we can adjust them to fit any flat foot or just alpha out our feet. They have chunky heels and bold straps, for a look that turns heads. 


For my final look of the evening, I pulled out all the stops by adding even more makeup and accessories :) Starting from the top, in addition to the eyeshadow I am now wearing the Sn@tch Luscious Lipstick (Black). Then I added the ::Sn@tch Black Star Choker:: that is unrigged so we can adjust as needed. The Sn@tch Glory Gloves (Black) are a great match for our tank top, upper arm bands with connected fingerless fishnet gloves. While I didn't wear a jacket on the left, I am enjoying the Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (PANTHER) on the right which I just realized is a mistake since it is a repeat of the third photo. I'm sorry, as you can see there were a lot of changes and separate pieces so I seem to have gotten confused. The pants on the right are our Sn@tch Splash Pants (Red) with the Yellow on the right, and in case I didn't mention it before there are 2 pants prizes which each contain 4 system/BOM layers for the grand total of 8. 

It was a decent weekend here, and I really enjoyed the farmers market on Saturday as usual. It was really hot out, but it hadn't started raining yet so that was a plus :) Rain would have made things too sticky in that heat. I wound up with what might be hives on my face, probably from the sunscreen I used since it is the only thing I've done differently lately and is only the 3rd or 4th time I ever used that brand. Now I have to investigate all the ingredients to see what could be the culprit, and try to get something with different ingredients. My week should be much calmer than last week, with only one thing planned, so my blogging should be more consistent every night. I hope you all had a terrific weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Suzy Hair Black $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Fishnet & Pasties (Rhinestone) $0L Fishing Prize
Jacket Right: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (DOOMED) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Left: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Right: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Suzy Hair Platinum $0L Fishing Prize
Jacket Left: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (SKULL) $0L Fishing Prize
Jacket Right: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (LIME) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Left: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Right: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Green) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Jacket Left: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (SCORPION) $0L Fishing Prize
Jacket Right: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (PANTHER) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Left: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Right: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Yellow) $0L Fishing Prize
Cuffs: Sn@tch Splash Jeans Cuffs (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Earrings: Sn@tch The Cruel Earrings (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Suzy Hair Auburn $0L Fishing Prize
Jacket Left: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (DEVIL) $0L Fishing Prize
Jacket Right: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (MOTH) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Left: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Teal) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Right: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: ::Sn@tchers Laurel Biker Boots (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize
Eyeshadow: Sn@tch Cateye Sparkle Shadow (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Gloves: Sn@tch Glory Gloves (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Jacket Right: Sn@tch Suzy Jacket (PANTHER) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Left: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants Right: Sn@tch Splash Pants (Yellow) $0L Fishing Prize
Choker: ::Sn@tch Black Star Choker:: $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch Luscious Lipstick (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DELIAH apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment