Thursday, August 18, 2022

Treats From REED

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting REED, where their group is currently free to join with 5 gifts displayed along the wall and black giftboxes on the table in front of them with several previous gifts. I hadn't visited there in a while, but remembered their generosity and how much I enjoyed their style :) So it was great to stop by and see their new gifts, as well as diving through those older ones. 


My first look of the evening is their REED - ANDREZA FATPACK which I believe is the most recent group gift. It includes sizing for Juicy Boobs, Kalhene, Legacy (Original, Perky, Pushup), Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 16 colors each for the dress, ruffle, straps, and panties which are built in. This way we can mix things up or choose just our favorite color for all, whatever works with our mood or personal tastes.


Just because it is no longer Pride month doesn't mean we cannot enjoy gorgeous rainbows whenever we wish :) This group gift is called REED - PRIDE SUMMER, a flirty bikini with rainbow stripes on the top and matching red thong panties. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies provided. It's beach o'clock somewhere!


Next I slipped into the REED - CHERRY BOMB group gift, and I've already sung the Runaways song at you fairly recently, LOL, so I'll keep that to myself tonight ;) This gift consists of long sleeved crop top and thong panties, each in sizes for Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The top has a tasty looking pair of cherries dangling from the words Cherry Bomb, and the panties are just the right shade of cherry red to match perfectly.


I am a huge fan of this next gift too, the REED - BE KIND outfit, because of a RL shirt I have with the same wording upon it :) The gift's top is much more revealing as a cropped tank with underboob, and it is dusted with hearts as an extra terrific detail. Both top and shorts will fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The white belt is built into the high waisted shorts, which also have cuffs to just the right length. This is one of the previous group gifts from those black boxes I mentioned, just give them a click to receive a bounty of goodies.


For my final look this evening, I chose the REED - LALA group gift which is also from the previous gifts box. This beautiful bodycon mini dress has a single long sleeve that contrasts a bold bare shoulder, and the skirt is gathered and tied on the right hip. The fabric has a geometric pattern that reminds me both of flowers and a kaleidoscope, very pretty! There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies included. 

My dental visit went pretty much how I expected, other than my regular hygienist being out sick and meeting a new one who also did a fine job with the cleaning. Two of the issues I pointed out do need fillings, so I'm going back next Wednesday for more nitrous ;) That means another evening off from blogging. For now I am happy to be here posting and making plans for various SL activities. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from REED:

Photo 1:
Dress: REED - ANDREZA FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: REED - PRIDE SUMMER $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: REED - CHERRY BOMB $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: REED - BE KIND $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: REED - LALA $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment