Saturday, August 20, 2022

Luck At Luna Chelsea

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are starting the weekend with a little luck, thanks to Luna Chelsea and their lucky chairs. There are about a dozen chairs (just realizing I never counted) that change every 12 minutes or so, and you don't even need a group tag to win these prizes. Just have a seat when your initial comes up and you win! The styles are generally sexy outfits with color changing abilities, so that adds versatility to these wonderful treats. Their group is free to join so I will be posting their group gifts soon as well, but I also want to mention that the midnight mania boards in the same room as the lucky chairs do not need the group tag active to click them either. So please give them a tickle when you visit :)


My first look tonight is the lucky chair prize called ANNIA JUMPSUIT SATIN. Just look at that shimmer! The jumpsuit comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. We also receive a HUD with 72 different colors to tint it, and I really like the way the HUD has the colors sorted and named for ease of selection.


Next I changed into the charming PINA DRESS SATIN, another treat with shiny fabric and multiple colors to choose from. For this one there is no HUD, but (as the notecard in the folder will tell you) we right click the dress from inventory and click "touch" to bring up a menu with 66 colors sorted by scheme (reds, yellows, etc.). I must say, the butter on the right above really impressed me, particularly since I avoid yellows based on my RL and SL coloring. The dress will fit eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. 


It is certainly shorts season in RL here, but it can be shorts season in SL any time of year so the FAY SHORT SET lucky chair prize is always timely. The bare shouldered top with short sleeves and cute figure-hugging shorts are each provided in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, with a handy HUD that lets us pick from 30 textures that are mostly solids with a few great patterns mixed in. There is something really fun about lightweight knits for warm weather, and I love the way the waistband dips just enough to show off the navel.


The EVIE SET NET is also waiting for you in a lucky chair to put the va-va-voom in your weekend! The fishnet dress and solid top are provided in Erika, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, and the panties are a mod BOM layer packed separately inside. That means that we can modify them by changing colors in edit mode, any color at all :) There is a HUD for the dress and top with 72 colors each, for even more mixing and matching. I liked the coral color so much on the right that I chose it for both pieces. 


For my final look of the evening, I was so excited to win the ADELIA DESIGNER SET outfit! This prize includes solid and transparent versions of the dress, and panties, each in sizes for Freya, Kupra, Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, as well as the sunglasses I am wearing and the heels that fit Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya feet. The HUD provided offers 11 colors of the playful texture seen above (solid for panties) for each piece separately (dress, trim, panties, shoes, glasses). There is a lot we can do to get creative with these HUDs, and I am definitely a fan of the ability to switch up colors with a few simple clicks.

I had a wonderful morning with a talented SL designer who asked me to pose for her store's 2023 calendar, and I cannot tell you how honored I am! ♥ I've never been a calendar girl before, and she chose a beautiful location so I can't wait to see the photos. I had dinner with my parents as I usually do on Fridays, and tomorrow is looking to be warm and sunny for the farmers market. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Lucky Chair Prizes from Luna Chelsea:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ANNIA JUMPSUIT SATIN $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: PINA DRESS SATIN $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: FAY SHORT SET $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: EVIE SET NET $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: ADELIA DESIGNER SET $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment