Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sexy POSH Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the August round of the POSH Event, which is open each month from the 1st to the 20th. In addition to some really wonderful offers, I found some free group gifts that I believe will tempt you :) The POSH group is free to join, and there are usually gifts each round so it is well worth a repeat visit. These gifts tonight are so revealing that I found myself using some pasties I found on the marketplace as a free gift, as you will see shortly.


My first look is two of several gifts from .iAmH3r!, but these two are in the gift found at the .iAmH1M! display :) The tied tube top is the .iAmH3r! - Cand1ce! Top - H3rmain, which includes sizing for Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. It has the same geometric pattern as the Pr1ma! Pant - H3rmain gift, a perfect match in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizing. There is also a men's gift inside the gift box here, so I'm guessing this part of the brand covers both.


I kept the Pr1ma! Pant - H3rmain gift on here but changed into one of the 4 gifts from the generous .iAmH3r! gift, their R1ah! Top - Blue. This shredded style is such a playful look, and there are sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies provided. Such a pretty soft blue, too!


Here's where the pasties I mentioned start to really come in handy ;) They are the E C R U Modesty Tattoos and I am wearing the version with both upper and lower coverings. This marketplace treat consists of system/BOM layers in versions with just the upper pasties, just the lower one, or both at once. You can edit them to tint them if you wish to try to match your skin tone, which I did not do because I wanted you to be able to see exactly where they cover. My seductive dress is the .iAmH3r! - Pam3la! Net Mini - Blue gift, another of their 4 goodies inside their giftbox. It includes Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, and has daring tears that reveal extra flashes of skin. 


Another provocative look from that same gift box is this striking .iAmH3r! - J3ssica! Mini - Blue Latex. It is strapless with sharp points on the neckline, and piercings attached to the outer nipple area. The gold piercings and zipper pull are intricate crosses, and that front zipper is opened towards the bottom so the lower pasty is revealed ;) Perhaps you have a pair of panties you'd prefer to match it with? This gift comes in sizes for Erika, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


For my final look this evening, I kept the pasties on because Luna Chelsea got their flirt on too! This is their FELICITY DRESS gift, a sheer halter mini trimmed in latex. It fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is a notecard that explains why there is no HUD, but we can still change colors if we right click the item in inventory and 'touch', to bring up a menu with 9 color families that each have several choices of hues to tint our dress. This style really does look sharp in any color, whether bold or pastel, since it's mostly about showing off your assets. 

I am really in a strange mood lately when it comes to hair and skin, like I can't seem to settle on what look I want! Maybe it's from not being entirely satisfied with the tweaks to my new mesh head, so I am making easier changes to my general appearance. It was a quiet day at home here, but I don't feel like I got very restful sleep so I am on the tired side. It can be so disorienting to technically get sleep without it being as rejuvenating as we need, as I'm sure you've all experienced at some point or another, and I will just hope for the best later when I try again :) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from POSH Event:

Photo 1:
Top: .iAmH3r! - Cand1ce! Top - H3rmain $0L POSH Group Gift
Pants: .iAmH3r! - Pr1ma! Pant - H3rmain $0L POSH Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: .iAmH3r! - R1ah! Top - Blue $0L POSH Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .iAmH3r! - Pam3la! Net Mini - Blue $0L POSH Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .iAmH3r! - J3ssica! Mini - Blue Latex $0L POSH Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Luna Chelsea FELICITY DRESS $0L POSH Group Gift

Pasties Photos 3-5: E C R U Modesty Tattoos. $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NOISE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment