Tuesday, August 9, 2022

MORE BSASSY Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to *BSASSY* for some more of their generous group gifts. Their group is currently free to join, so we can claim dozens of gifts without spending a single linden :) Their generosity does inspire me to do more shopping there, as I tend to thank designers with my spending habits that way as well as admiring their talents. The group gifts range back several years and seem to have been distributed monthly, although I didn't see many for 2021 so I think the store may have had a hiatus at some point. Things seem to be thriving now though, so come on over to BSASSY!


My first look tonight is the *BSASSY* FEB 21 LS SHIRT AND SKIRT GROUP GIFT. The LS must stand for long sleeved, and the style is a buttoned sweater that tucks gently into the high waisted mini skirt. Each are included in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. I really like the balance of the soft pink top decorated with darker pink hearts, against the deep hue of the skirt that are all in the pink family. 


I have also been drawn to shades of blue lately, so this striking *BSASSY* MARCH 21 DRESS GROUP GIFT called to me too. It fits Freya, Isis, eBody Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Signature, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The halter straps that cross in the back create a triangular frame for our cleavage, and the skirt is gathered on the left side and tied to show off even more leg. 


If you are in the midst of a RL heatwave too, you might appreciate the *BSASSY* AUGUST 2019 GROUP GIFT even more ;) The flirty tied top and shorts are each included in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. Are you noticing a trend with floral patterns? I am loving it!


The more recent *BSASSY* APRIL 2022 GROUP GIFT also has an eye-catching pattern, not to mention the shredded styling that creates wide slashes to let our skin peek through in all the right places. There are sizes for eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Signature Alice, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. I feel like the long sleeves cover almost as much as the dress itself, thanks to those openings, LOL! 


My final look of the night is the *BSASSY* APRIL 2018 DRESS GROUP GIFT, for which the saying "oldie but goodie" would be an understatement of its beauty. It is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The deep teal is contrasted by striking beige lace trim, and halter style dresses always tend to frame the cleavage especially nicely :) The zipper and bold seams highlight every curve, so this dress offers a shapely appearance. 

It was an adventure of a day, as I thought something went wrong with Firestorm but it was actually windows' doing. The past two days when I opened my viewer (firestorm) it had a little popup informing me that my settings had changed because a new video card was detected. I hadn't knowingly changed anything or even rebooted my system, so the first time was surprising then the second time was downright disturbing. I checked (with Xan's technical help) and found out that my windows was installing new drivers without telling me, so today I updated the driver to what should be the correct newest one. It's Nvidia, a fairly old card, and I will just have to wait and see what happens in the next few days. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from *BSASSY*:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *BSASSY* FEB 21 LS SHIRT AND SKIRT GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: *BSASSY* MARCH 21 DRESS GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: *BSASSY* AUGUST 2019 GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: *BSASSY* APRIL 2022 GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: *BSASSY* APRIL 2018 DRESS GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SALUT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment