Monday, August 15, 2022

Happy Anniversary Tiar

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another store hunt to tell you about, this time celebrating Tiar's 14th anniversary. I've been a fan of theirs for quite some time, thanks to their participation in hunts, groups like FabFree, and the much-missed Wash Cart Sale. They are celebrating their anniversary with a storewide sale and a fun free hunt, for which you will need their group tag active but that is also currently free to join. The prizes are hidden inside 18 pink crowns, but since that is their logo and appears on most of their vendors, the hunt ones are a bit trickier to find ;) We need to explore inside and out, oh and don't forget the upstairs, and I hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did! I only found out about the hunt very recently and did a lot of investigating to find an ending date, which it turns out is the 19th so sooner than I'd expected. I recommend getting there as soon as you can :)


My first look is two of the prizes that work great together! We star with the tiar Top flowers, sky blue sprinkled with pretty pink blossoms. It comes in sizes for Erika, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The matching shorts are their tiar Shorts flowers, a low rise sporty style with cute pockets in front. It is provided in Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes. There are other versions of each among the hunt prizes, so be sure to take a peek at the hunt key at the front door. 


Next I slipped into the flirty tiar bikini pink, a stunning swimsuit whose two pieces are worn together as one. There are Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Original, Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes provided in this prizes. I love the way the slender strap is wound around the waist, and if hot pink isn't your taste then you'll be happy to know that there are two other color varieties among the generous hunt prizes.


I also found a few colors of this terrific Roselita dress, so I am showing you the sun version on the left and orange to the right. These summery colors really suit the fun style, with its tiered skirt and plunging neckline beneath straps held in place by large bows atop each shoulder. Each prize includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


The tiar body pink dots prize is a lovely outfit that can work as a bodysuit or a swimsuit, depending on where you wish to wear it. When you unpack this cute prize, you'll find sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Original, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies included. The hip ruffles really add a sweet and playful touch, don't they?


My final look this evening is the gorgeous tiar body SHINESKYE, a color variant of the prize in the prior image above so it fits the same sizes. The pattern reminds me of a watercolor painting, fun splashes in beautiful colors. I am really liking the idea of using this as a relatively modest swimsuit if I visit a beach in the near future.

It was a very nice weekend with good weather and a very enjoyable trip to the farmers market nearby. One of the vendors volunteers at a local dog rescue, so a bunch of his friends from the rescue showed up with dogs and they were just all so adorable! A few were young puppies, and there were lots of different breeds (and mixes) represented so I had fun trying to guess what they each were. I don't think I ever met a Black Russian Terrier before, he was a tall boy with handsome curls. The market always has bowls of water at several tents for dogs, and a few have free dog treats so it is a very pup-friendly place to visit. This morning my allergies starting going haywire, unrelated since I'm allergic to cats but not dogs, but they are still bugging me tonight so I have to hope they clear up before my dental visit on Tuesday. Nothing quite like lying on your back with a nitrous nose cone on when your nose is all stuffy, right? For now I'm keeping the tissues handy and plan on apologizing a lot during voice chat with Xan shortly if I'm sniffly or have to keep excusing myself to take care of my nose. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Tiar:

Photo 1:
Top: tiar Top flowers $0L Hunt Prize
Shorts: tiar Shorts flowers $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bikini: tiar bikini pink $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress Left: tiar Roselita dress sun $0L Hunt Prize
Dress Right: tiar Roselita dress orange $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: tiar body pink dots $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: tiar body SHINESKYE $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Midnight
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SALUT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment