Monday, August 29, 2022

Up To Date Fashion

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features a store that is new to me, so I am clearly excited to make their acquaintance and share my findings with all of you. The store is called UpToDate! Fashion, and their group is free to join so we can easily claim all 11 gifts currently available. There are 10 behind the front desk and one on a large sign in the right corner of that wall, and while you visit please be sure to check out the 4 lucky chairs in the room to the right of that main entrance room. While I was there for a while (about an hour) none of them changed to a D so I did not win anything yet, cannot tell if they are set for group members only or not. I would like to mention that if you wear a Kupra mesh body, you especially will want to visit UpToDate! as they have 4 gifts specifically for just that brand of body :) The store's general style, as you are about to see, is very sexy with bold colors or combinations that are sure to catch your eye.


My first look is the UpToDate! Group gift dress, a stunner in red and black with a collar that connects to the bodice almost like a tie. The gift includes Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, and because of the way it is gathered in the front I do recommend wearing panties with it. 


The UpToDate!-"ChaCha" dress Group gift is revealing enough that I almost want to label it as a top instead of a dress ;) This diagonal cut frock has a lacy panel on half of the front, with ruffled edging for another feminine touch. There are sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies in this gift, so plenty of versatility. Now my brand new panties are even more visible here so I think it's only fair to give you the details...they are a free gift on the marketplace from Lilbird! There are 4 colors, all in BOM layers so any compatible mesh body as well as classic avatars can wear these sweet treats.


If you are headed to a cold climate in SL soon, you will want to bring this terrific gift called UpToDate! - "SexyWinter" group gift. Our hoodie and mini skirt each come in plenty of sizes - Altamura, Freya, Isis, eBody Curvy, eBody Reborn, Hourglass, Kupra Original, Bimbo, Low, Kups A, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, and Love Momma. I didn't see the Maitreya original chest among the hoodies so I am wearing the Petite with the breasts alpha'd out, and with a baggy top like this it isn't very noticeable at all. 


That cute skirt from the prior gift came in handy again so I could share the UpToDate! - "Provocateur" top group gift, a sheer tank top with ruffles at the arms and two tiny closures holding the front together. We could easily layer a bra or pasties beneath if going somewhere that modesty is an issue. This top gets provocative in Maitreya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. 


My final look this evening is the Up To Date Lucky Dress, a romantic slip dress with hearts and love featured prominently on its pattern :) The gift includes sizing for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. I feel like it might have been released around Valentines, but with the blue and white colors are not traditional for it and not limited by any means to that time of year. I certainly love it like a valentine though!

My weekend was pretty good overall, although tonight my stomach is fairly unhappy so I am trying to keep things calm. Sometimes it doesn't matter what I eat or what I do, my guts just decide to be difficult. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from UpToDate! Fashion:

Photo 1:
Dress: UpToDate! Group gift dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: UpToDate!-"ChaCha" dress Group gift $0L Group Gift
Panties: Lilbird GIFT Simple BOM panties GIFT $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Outfit: UpToDate! - "SexyWinter" group gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: UpToDate! - "Provocateur" top group gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Up To Date Lucky Dress $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRENNAN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment