Saturday, April 20, 2024

A Little More Evil Bunny

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got another handful of Evil Bunny Hunt 14 prizes to share, all of which are just $1L and hiding in either a nice egg or evil egg. As pictured on their website, the nice eggs are white with angel wings and halo, and the evil are red with black demon wings and horns. The hunt runs until the 30th of April, so we have well over a week left to track down all the eggs we wish :) I know you may be thinking that this is an Easter hunt, but it is more like spring themed with lots of bunnies which are adorable no matter what the calendar may say. I really enjoyed exploring this hunt, as I have so many times in the past just like their other seasonal endeavors.


My first look comes from an evil egg at The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. which holds the hilarious TALK TO THE BUTT Tee. The wording surrounding the rear end of a bunny says "Talk to the butt because the ears ain't listening!" which is a sassy version of the "talk to the hand" expression ;) Like all of the recent offerings from this store, you will receive it as a delivery HUD by size - standard, eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. Just click the one you need and hold onto the HUD for future reference if you wish, no need to unpack over a dozen sizes at once to fill up our inventories. Mine is fairly bursting at the seams and appreciates that touch!


Next I headed to *Glitter Bunny* and chose their evil egg too, which gave me this lovely Isra Dress Pastel EBH prize. Nothing evil here, just beautiful! There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu bodies included, as well as a HUD with 8 colors to choose from. The seams down the front of the bodice are very flattering, and that fringe made me think of dancing :) Okay it made me think of having a Flashdance shirt that was fringy like this in my youth, LOL, but it's a happy little memory. The nice egg contains a similarly versatile dress so I really do recommend checking it out too.


GoodVibes has one of each egg out too, so this time I randomly chose the nice egg to find their Cute as duck dress. The duckling on the front is extremely cute of course, and the style is unique with the way the straps cross in the back which has a daringly low cut. There are sizes for Lara X, Petite, Maitreya, and Star mesh bodies, along with a BOM layer panty for a bit of modesty. The boxy text is such a fun touch too.


I also found the nice egg at ART & FASHION, so I could enhance the more formal section of my wardrobe with their SILENCE LONG DRESS. In their usual manner it combines sleek fashion with an artistic design, this time a face with beautiful eyes holding their hands in a prayer pose in front of the mouth. The prize includes 5 fitmesh standard sizes as well as versions for Freya, Isis, Venus (each in Natural, Perky, and Pushup), Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The pink color is so pretty, somehow sweet and strong at once, and the bare back is accentuated by the slender strap across the middle.


My final look this evening is the [Ari-Pari] Spring Daisy Outfit, which you can claim by finding their nice egg. The top and shorts are each provided in eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh body sizing, with a HUD that offers 7 textures for each. The top is always solid, and the shorts have daisy prints with the same background colors as those of the tops. I love mixing and matching with these, like how on the right I picked the yellow top to match the inside of the daisies in the black print for a bold combo. This is such a handy and affordable way to treat yourself for the upcoming weekend :)

Whew, I am very glad the weekend is here! Mine will be fairly busy, so I will enjoy tomorrow night's brief break from blogging. Don't get me wrong, I do it because I love it, but everyone deserves time off now and then :) The weather will be damp and chilly, so it is good that I'll be indoors or in a vehicle most of the time. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Evil Bunny Hunt:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. TALK TO THE BUTT Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: *Glitter Bunny* Isra Dress Pastel EBH $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: GoodVibes Cute as duck $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: ART & FASHION - SILENCE LONG DRESS $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: [Ari-Pari] Spring Daisy Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment