Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Hollywood Glamour Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to explore the Hollywood Glamour Hunt 2 from Cheeky Monkey Hunts. There are some amazing offers waiting, $1L hunt prizes along with $25L or $50L exclusives. All are hidden inside yellow gold stars with a blue film camera logo, very iconic of Hollywood indeed :) The CMH blog will guide you with landmarks, hints, prices, and preview images as usual so you can visit all the participating stores and treat yourself to some glamorous prizes this month.


My first look of the evening is the $25L exclusive from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. called MAKE IT IN HOLLYWOOD Tee. This cozy black tank top has a white image on the front of well dressed silhouettes and "I'm gonna make it in HOLLYWOOD" above and below. It made me smile thinking of 3 people I grew up with who'd expressed similar sentiments as kids, one of whom I was pleasantly surprised to see in a sitcom once :) We receive an unpacker HUD with 5 standard sizes along with eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes.


Now don't teleport anywhere just yet, as The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. has two other prizes awaiting, one of which is the TOO GLAM Tee for just $1L. If you too are feeling "too glam to give a damn", this fun treat can help you show off that sentiment in style :) It's got the same unpacker HUD as the first prize I showed, so once again you can just unpack whichever size suits you and hang onto that HUD for future reference. It's much easier than adding gobs of individual sizes you don't wear often to your inventory, but I'm glad I'm keeping these HUDs because I have found myself needing other body sizing from time to time. 


Would you care to dance? You will certainly be tempted in the Harambee-Gwassi Adelante Tango red Dress and thong, which is a $25L exclusive just for this hunt. The dress, thong, and simple slip (like a C-string) are each provided in Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. The dress is just gorgeous with the rich damask embossing, diagonal hemline, and lush layers of lacy ruffles to really show off our legs and dancing feet.


Next I couldn't wait to share the [NF] - Female Outfit - [Rafaella]Apple prize which is a $25L exclusive from Nirvana Fashion. It starts with the layered and belted dress, in 5 classic and 5 fitmesh sizes for classic avatars as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. Then we can add the shoes which fit eBody, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Tonic feet, and the adjustable necklace, and even the clutch bag with built in holding pose as shown. Also included but not shown is a hairstyle in 8 colors, so you really can get dressed from head to toe for an extra affordable price when you find this star!


My final look this evening is the stunning Psyche's Pstyles Audrey Dress, a $50L exclusive offering that channels Ms. Hepburn's elegant style wonderfully. I'd say it screams it, but something this chic simply does not scream, nor would it need to do so ;) If you look closely at the skirt, you will see she does make several appearances on the fabric. Find this star and you can claim a fitmesh M size as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. I am honored to wear this lovely dress that honors a true icon of Hollywood glamour.

It was a very cloudy day so I didn't get to see the eclipse, more like I didn't bother trying to go out to see it when the weather was so cruddy and the visibility was so much less than ideal. I can watch videos and see plenty of pictures online, so I don't feel like I missed out :) I've got my usual dose of forgetful feelings happening, a nearly nightly occurrence, and keep reining in my brain which wants to ponder a very strange dream I had. It involved a famous fictional school of magic and a dangerous magical creature, because my brain is chaos, LOL. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Hollywood Glamour Hunt:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. MAKE IT IN HOLLYWOOD Tee $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. TOO GLAM Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Harambee-Gwassi Adelante Tango red Dress and thong $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 4:
Outfit: Nirvana Fashion [NF] - Female Outfit - [Rafaella]Apple $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 5:
Dress: Psyche's Pstyles Audrey Dress $50L Hunt Exclusive

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment