Monday, April 1, 2024

Designer News Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're checking out some designers who are offering group gifts for the Designer News group, which is currently free to join. It has had a fee in the recent past so it was worth mentioning the 'currently' part, in case you'd checked the group during that time because of a tempting gift you found but didn't have the funds on hand to join :) The group is one of several multi-designer groups in SL that have wonderful designers who participate with group notices about sales and new releases, and many of those will provide a gift in their store. It really benefits everyone as we get gifts and heads up about sales, and the designers bring in more traffic to see their hard work for sale.


My first stop was ~ FOR YOU ~ in their new location since I last visited, where I claimed their ::F:: Abby Dress gift for DN. The style is a front and back panel linked by wide bands of lace on the sides, matching the trim on the hem perfectly :) We receive sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The dark blue background really shows off the creamy flowers nicely, don't you think? There are a few other groups' gifts available at this store, which is common amongst participants in this type of group.


I think some of the designers have warm weather or vacations on their minds and I cannot blame them in the least :) The lovely [ConTrato] Maxine Bikini is a generous gift whose top and panties each fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The HUD provided lets us choose from 3 colors (black not shown) which really becomes a matter of your personal taste because they all look fantastic. 


{Le'La} makes me want to purr with happiness, thanks to their Aika Swimsuit Gift :) They have always been quite generous with gifts for various groups, and DN members receive this two piece beauty that fits Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. Leopard prints always make me happy, and this bikini is a detailed dream with lots of shiny golden loops and delicate bows holding everything in place.


I also visited Anne Silver Couture where the gorgeous *AS* PAMELA BLUE is waiting for us. There are sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Prima, Prima Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies included in this gift. I love the sparkly texture and the cerulean blue color, oh and let's not forget the fun straps in the back :) High-low hemlines are always a hit for me too, so it's easy to see why I adore this gift.


My final look of the evening is the [>Ma'De<] Caramel Leo Dress gift, in a sweet candy pink with intriguing choker neckpiece linked to the otherwise strapless dress by a slender strand. This beauty is provided in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn sizing. You won't be surprised when I praise the color or the pattern, right? ;) It's in good company with gifts for plenty of other groups too, so I hope you enjoy your visit to this and all of these stores.

Well, my weekend started out quiet and then my Sunday afternoon therapy session happened...there was an outing, and it was an intense one, so I'm still kinda processing it all in my head. Highway travels are challenging for me, so naturally that's what he wanted me to do, and it did work up a brief but strong panic attack. That was the intention, to feel it and get through it so I could tell myself in the future that well I survived and I am fine :) Exposure therapy is pretty wild, flying in the face of logic by doing things your primitive brain tells you are wrong or dangerous even though in reality you are safe. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: ~ FOR YOU ~ ::F:: Abby Dress $0L DN Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: [ConTrato] Maxine Bikini $0L DN Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bikini: {Le'La} Aika Swimsuit Gift $0L DN Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Anne Silver Couture *AS* PAMELA BLUE $0L DN Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [>Ma'De<] Caramel Leo Dress $0L DN Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Resonate - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment