Saturday, April 27, 2024

More Treats from SLMB Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm still sharing SLMB Group Event gifts, all from that same floor that my link should land you onto which I mention because there are stairs to bring you to even more goodies. The SLMB group is $9L to join if you aren't already a member, a small fee that's probably meant to keep out scammers and spammers. This event does not have a set ending date that I can find, as the building has been set up for an event for several months now and it's going strong. I've been a member of the group for as long as I can recall it seems :) Always a pleasure!


For my first look of the evening, I'm enjoying the MCC - woman - Rose Gold bulky top gift from MadCatCreations. This cropped sweater has a fun texture and flattering fit, ready to wear with just about any pants or skirt you prefer. It comes in sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Maitreya X, Maitreya X Petite, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu mesh bodies. That's an impressive range of sizing! Lots of petite variations and I feel like I typed the letter X more in this paragraph than I do in any non-SL related messages all day or even week ;)


Another top I just had to share is the TOP_ARCANA from *Salesita's Creations*. This gift halter fits Belleza Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Curvy mesh bodies, and has a great HUD with 16 textures to choose from. They are a mix of solids and patterns, and I randomly picked two patterns but would have happily shown you all of them if they would all fit next to each other in the same photo. In this and the first photo, I'm wearing the tops with my favorite marketplace gift, a fatpack of Delizio jeans that appear here quite often with good reason.


I want to blame the 80s for my love of the combo of pink and teal, LOL, but of course the style and texturing of our JUMO Originals - Fergie Dress Gift can bring out that love even if you weren't around yet in the Miami Vice era. Claim this gift and you too will receive sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Signature bodies. This is great for those days when you aren't feeling the micro minis that are so common in SL, yet you want to be weather-appropriate for spring and summer. 


Next I'm rocking some more hot pink, thanks to the ART & FASHION - EVENING IN PINK GOWN gift. The color and flowers make me think of a famous fashion doll with her very own movie, but I'm not sure even she has a dress this versatile! The main dress as seen on the left, plus two ruffled skirts (transparent as on the right, and solid not shown) are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. It's up to you how you wish to wear it on any given day, and I feel like it's a fantastic idea for attending a wedding where there is dancing after the formal ceremony. Just detach your skirt and you're all set to dance the night away.


My final look this evening is the beautiful Lara AC Dress BEA GIFT Dark Blue. It's got ruching on each side and down the rear, gathering to give those playful little creases that keep things intriguing. The pattern down the front reminds me of gemstones in various cuts, as I see stars and hearts and squares in there. Perhaps they are sapphires then :) You can wear this beauty on Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies with ease.

Hooray for the weekend :) I just finished watching playoff hockey for the evening, with the late game looking like a horror movie with all the blood I saw. First it was a stick to the face, and face/head injuries do bleed a lot, then the game ended in a huge fight where someone's hand got carved up by a skate blade. It was nasty, more blood than the face injury, and I saw a closeup on twitter that made me shudder. I'm sure he got treatment quickly, as he ran off the ice and back to the locker room for medical attention as soon as the pile on top of him let him up. My dinner at my parents' was nice (yes I'm changing the subject on purpose) and it sounds like my grandmother is doing well...she had a loss of appetite for a bit there, but she is eating better this week. Tomorrow I'll be going somewhere, I genuinely don't know where yet, and Sunday is therapy, so my weekend is busy as usual. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SLMB Group Event:

Photo 1:
Top: MadCatCreations MCC - woman - Rose Gold bulky top $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: TOP_ARCANA *Salesita's Creations* $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: JUMO Originals - Fergie Dress Gift $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ART & FASHION - EVENING IN PINK GOWN $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Lara AC Dress BEA GIFT Dark Blue $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment