Saturday, May 25, 2024

Group Gifts from AMUI

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm having fun sharing several group gifts from AMUI, whose store group is currently free to join. There are lots of treats for group members, and if you explore the store you'll find gifts for other groups as well as some lucky boards to try to win even more fun fashions :) I've always enjoyed visiting here, as you'll see if you click my tag at the bottom of the post for the store name. I always tag all stores/brands included in my posts, and names of events, as well as things like group gift or lucky board prize, but keep in mind if you look at older posts I cannot guarantee those offerings are still available. If you go back far enough, you can giggle at how much avatars have evolved since mesh bodies and heads made their appearances into SL ;)


For my first look, I chose the most recent gift which is on the wall by itself, called .:AMUI:. GG "Lulu" Romper. Isn't it lovely? We've got long sleeves, deep V neckline, loose fitting shorts, and a coin belt all in one piece, sized to fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. Since it has a retro feeling I'd say Studio 54 is where to wear it, but I don't really know what the modern equivalent would be. SL has it all though, so I'm sure you can find the perfect place to enjoy this.


This cute summery look is our .:AMUI:. "Mia" group gift. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies, with a 5 texture HUD for the top. It reminds me of a swimsuit with tiny denim shorts layered over, and those shorts stay the same deep blue with brown belt no matter what texture we pick for the upper portion. So cute!


Cooler climates don't mean that we cannot wear flirty fashions, just that they might be styled a bit differently. The .:AMUI:. "Zelda" Dress gift has long sleeves and turtleneck, but bold keyhole opening showing off the back. We receive fitmesh standard sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizes. The geometric pattern can be tinted to your choice of 10 pretty colors via HUD.


Denim diva, reporting for duty! This playful treat is the .:AMUI:. "Brenda" Dress, a group gift in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The double straps and bodice opening are fantastic details, and the front of the skirt looks like it has a bow across it. There is also a HUD with 10 colors of denim, everything from traditional blues and grey to more bright or bold colors.


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into the beautiful .:AMUI:. "Aimi" Dress group gift. There are 5 floral patterns we can select from with the enclosed HUD, each with a solid color for the trim and hem ruffle. The dress fits eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The style really shows off our cleavage, adding sex appeal to a very soft and feminine dress.

It has been a rough day, as I almost tried to go out to the grocery store but my anxiety won this round. So I got less than a block away, had to turn around and come home with my tail between my legs, so to speak. Shame and disappointment in myself are very prevalent on my mind and in my heart, so I am trying to push through or past it to find anything pleasant to cling to. Tomorrow I may try again, and then Sunday is therapy which I am not looking forward to since I'll be admitting some failures. Despite all this, I am still hanging in and keeping my fingers crossed for the near future. I hope you all have a charming weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from AMUI:

Photo 1:
Romper: .:AMUI:. GG "Lulu" Romper $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: .:AMUI:. "Mia" $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .:AMUI:. "Zelda" Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .:AMUI:. "Brenda" Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: .:AMUI:. "Aimi" Dress $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. pale AMELIE EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment