Saturday, May 4, 2024

Happy 12th Anniversary FaMESHed

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're visiting the FaMESHed Event to help them celebrate their 12th anniversary, which is such an impressive and noteworthy accomplishment :) If you join their free group, you can head to the north where there is a sim crossing that leads to an area with lots of generous gifts. As of this morning you needed the group tag to enter that area which is why I didn't link it directly, so my link is the main one for the event itself. Once you've got your group tag on, you can walk up to the gifts and generally enjoy exploring the event. I saw plenty of tempting offers along the way, to help you jazz up your wardrobe and living space with something new.


For my first look, I chose the female gift from Ash. called Eden Dress - ALL. I did specify gender because there's a male gift also :) So this dress has some really fun options, as it comes in an original version and a 'less cloth' version for each size - Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Mounds bodies. The less cloth version is on the right above, shorter hem (one less ruffle) and flirty opening on the bodice where the white bib is on the original. We even receive a HUD with 4 colors for the collar, so that means even more versatility :) I feel like this dress would be handy for various types of roleplay in addition to everyday wear.


Next I brought two lovely gifts together to create this look. The top is our LEROY - Eva Cropped - Pink gift, a brief tank top with lavish ruffles on the shoulder straps. The bold color is wonderful! We receive Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes of this cutie. As for the shorts, they would be the *COCO*_Gift_LowRiseDenimShorts_TealGreen, a gift ready to make Daisy Dukes look like granny pants ;) The name does sum them up quite nicely, and I love the way the front is open and folded down just enough to still hide the essentials. These fit Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies.


I kept on outfit #2 to add the wonderful treat from ::WetCat:: which is their "Smells like Spring" Bento [Gift]. The little blue bouquet is held in the right hand, and has an adorable animation that has us sniffing the pretty blossoms. I absolutely couldn't resist sharing!


How about another pairing of two different separates from among the gifts? The *Just BECAUSE* Eden Top - FaMESHed Gift is also perfect for spring with its bare arms and midriff, and of course the soft floral pattern. It is provided in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. I'm wearing it with the terrific [JUSTICE] DAWN PANTS - MINT gift, with separate pants, belt, and chain each in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. Please note - the chains are no copy, so you cannot use the unpacking HUD to copy them into your inventory...please rez out and unpack the traditional way so you don't miss out :) There is a HUD included too, with 6 metals and 20 colors for the belt, so we can change the look as we wish.


My final look is a combo too, but both are gifts from the same store, Have Unequal. Their [HU] Haven Top_Mint is provided in sizes for eBody Reborn, Lara X, X Petite, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with a HUD offering 2 textures (leather or crocodile) and hide/show options for the waist and sleeve, plus 16 colors for the stripes and 6 for the metals. I have the sleeve hidden on the right, just to show you the difference :) Then we have the [HU] Haven Skirt_Mint which is a great mate for the top, in similar sizes - eBody Reborn, Lara X, Legacy, and Maitreya. It also includes a HUD, show/hide and leather/crocodile for the upper and lower portions of the skirt. I know I did crocodile on the right but I genuinely can't recall what I hid on the right, lol, I suppose the upper which is draped diagonally atop the full skirt on the left. Sometimes I get a little carried away with the fun of HUDs and distract myself ;)

Whew, I am definitely ready for the weekend! We had a birthday celebration for a family member at dinner tonight, so I had a very tasty meal with just a bite of an overly rich cake (chocolate with peanut butter icing) and I now feel like I need a nap, hehe. I'll be writing up a shopping list for the housemate shortly for the Saturday farmers market, then Sunday is therapy where I get to tell them all about my new primary care doctor :) My weekends tend to be busier than weekdays, but we have a new month in SL with loads of places to explore next week so I am eager for that. Meanwhile I hope you all have a wondrous weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FaMESHed:

Photo 1:
Dress: Ash. Eden Dress - ALL $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: LEROY - Eva Cropped - Pink $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Shorts: *COCO*_Gift_LowRiseDenimShorts_TealGreen $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 3:
Flowers: ::WetCat:: "Smells like Spring" Bento [Gift] $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: *Just BECAUSE* Eden Top - FaMESHed Gift $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Pants: [JUSTICE] DAWN PANTS - MINT $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Have Unequal [HU] Haven Top_Mint $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Skirt: [HU] Haven Skirt_Mint $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment