Wednesday, May 1, 2024

FaShIoNable and Free

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I almost named the post Oops I Did It Again, lol, because I am bringing you on a tour of several stores for a multi-designer group and its gifts. This time the group is the FaShIoNable group, which is currently free to join and you can find the gifts by looking for their logo which is a chic black and white image with a touch of red, a woman in an elegant hat. There are many stores who have gifts for this group as well as many others, so it's always worth checking to see which gifts are at each location and if you're already in any of the other groups too. I am very grateful for these groups, as the designers can post notices telling us about their new releases and any special sales, so they are very handy.


My first stop was anny's Fashion where I claimed this terrific [AF] Maeve Sexy Black Jumpsuit. The bodice has slits both front and back, and the built in belt draws attention to our curves in such a flattering way. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. Anyone else think the pattern on the top resembles one of those Magic Eye 3D images you're supposed to stare at until a shape appears? :)


*Arcane Spellcaster* has lots of color variations of this gift available for different groups, and ours is the dazzling Dress Arte Gold. The shiny gold foil fabric makes me think of an Oscar award, but this is more of a reward just for visiting while wearing the group tag :) It fits Altamura, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Lara X, Petite X, and TMP mesh bodies. 


Next I visited TRS Designs, where the Lauryn Dress Pink is our charming gift. It's one of several treats for various groups including their own. Lauryn is included in sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. The sleek styling is so appealing, and we can dress things up or down however we choose with jewelry and footwear.


Butterflies are fantastic for spring, so of course I was delighted to find the Rosinha Lemon dress at MONOMANIA. Those blue beauties on our yellow polka-dotted dress are 3D, so they look like they've just landed and are ready to flutter around us :) The built in white belt matches the trim, dots, and hem ruffle so we look very pulled together, and the bare shouldered style made me smile too. Our gift includes standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The gift is on a wall with tons of other treats for various groups, so just camera way up until you see this dress and the FaShIoNable sign.


One more stop this evening, that would be the ever-generous V8 Underground to claim their **GOLDA SHEUVELRO BLACK URBAN STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** gift. What a stunner! The top, skirt, and shoes are each provided in Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing. I really appreciate the pattern with hues of pink and purple, black trim and black straps to match the wide belt and strappy heels. Their offerings usually do include footwear too, which makes it so much easier to get dressed when you don't have time (or just aren't in the mood) for overthinking your accessories. Since I change outfits several times a day for blog purposes, that takes away some of the fun that compiling a look can usually bring so I'm more than happy to leave it to a pro.

Whew, the anxiety! I am trying not to get worked up about having to leave the house in the morning and meet a brand new doctor and basically beg her to treat me better than my soon-to-be-former family doc, but as you can probably tell it is a struggle and a half. I have some videos like ASMR type stuff for anxiety that I can watch, and I am reminding myself that I am doing this for my health and how helpful it'll be in the long run. It's almost impressive in a twisted way, how much of a hold anxiety and fear can have on someone, how much raw power it has. My job is to take back that power and use it for healing :) Easier said than done, but I'm trying. Okay so I am taking off tomorrow evening from blogging because I won't have time in the morning to take the pics/notes, and will be taking extra meds to get to the appointment so will probably be sleeping it off. I am eager to see if this doctor has any helpful advice, and at the very least she can prescribe the things I've run out of lately. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Bodysuit: anny's Fashion [AF] Maeve Sexy Black Jumpsuit $0L FaShIoNable Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Dress Arte Gold *Arcane Spellcaster* $0L FaShIoNable Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: TRS Designs Lauryn Dress Pink $0L FaShIoNable Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: MONOMANIA - Rosinha Lemon $0L FaShIoNable Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: V8 Underground **GOLDA SHEUVELRO BLACK URBAN STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L FaShIoNable Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment