Saturday, May 18, 2024

Palomma Plaza Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are taking a look at some generous gifts from Palomma Plaza. As you probably know by now, it is a tribute to Palomma of The Free Dove and is even in the same region and build that The Free Dove was located. I get sentimental every time I visit, in a warm and peaceful way :) The group is free to join and your tag will read "Doves Angel", and with that active you can click all the gifts you see to receive them for free. My link's red arrow on your map should point to the area between the two displays I'm sharing gifts from tonight, those of KingbalStores and Pink Mango. If you don't have a red arrow (I forget where in settings that would be) you can always area search for the name of one of the items if you use Firestorm viewer. There are plenty of fantastic gifts here from a wide range of designers, some of which you may already be very familiar with, and the gifts are changed out periodically so it's always a good time to visit.


My first look is the playful 420 KS OUTFIT AZALEE DRESS 101 FAT-PACK gift from KingbalStores. The dress has the appearance of two pieces but wears as one, halter with wrap skirt that shows off a lot of leg :) There are sizes for eBody, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, as well as a HUD with 12 fun choices. Most of the textures are a mix of print and matching solid for top and skirt portions.


Another thoughtful gift from KingbalStores is the 420 KS OUTFIT AMARAL BOYFRIEND SHIRT DENIM. It can be worn as a short dress or a long tunic top, if you prefer adding some leggings or pants beneath. In sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, we have 20 denim shades to choose from via HUD. As a child of the 80s I am all in on the denim experience ;)


I couldn't resist sharing their third gift either, the 150 KS OUTFIT BRUNA TOP&SKIRT 60GO 30-28. Each piece fits Erika, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The top is like a cropped bra, and the skirt has bold cutouts on each hip for added vavoom ;) 


Pink Mango has a few lovely gifts for us as well, like this sparkly Inari Dress. The front-crossed halter has a deep cleavage reveal as well as a cheeky rear view, and I love the color! Our gift includes Lara X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu body sizes, so I switched from my Lara 5.3 to my Lara X for this photo and the next one :) I use the same shape for both, so it's very simple to swap from one to the other. I know some are still hesitant to make the switch because of a large collection of Lara 5.3 clothing, and yes it can seem daunting to gather a sizeable wardrobe for a new body, but I think Lara X is gaining popularity and I do see it more often in gifts like this lately.


My final look of the evening combines two gifts for modesty's sake and because it is fun to do ;) The *Pink Mango* Ofe Lingerie is the bra and thong on the left, white with tiny black hearts in sizes for Lara X, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn bodies. Because I noticed some censoring on the included image of the *Pink Mango* Ofe Outfit, I decided to keep the lingerie on and layer the sweater and leggings over top of it. As you can see, it worked out nicely and I'm flashing a bit of bra and thong straps rather than nips, lol. The sweater and leggings come in the same sizing as the lingerie, so I'm guessing that Pink Mango is mostly focusing on those particular sizes at this time. They aren't the only ones to move onto Lara X from the original, and while I've seen it hotly debated in groups, I do understand that ultimately it's up to each mesh rigger how much time they are willing to invest compared to what sells the best. At least 2 designers have mentioned their unpacker HUDs providing data on what people are opening and presumably therefore using, so be sure to use those correctly I guess :) 

I just realized I let out a sigh that would have made a good movie or cartoon sound effect for how accidentally dramatic it sounded. Does that sum up my day? LOL! I had dinner with my parents and helped them go through some old photos that belonged to my grandmother, because my mom's brother's wife (the one who locked him out last year after 41 years of marriage, then randomly took him back eventually) sent him over to my grandma's house with a huge plastic bin to fill with all of her (grandma's) photos. Excuse me madam but you do not have any right to pictures of family members from the 1940s you never even met, or pictures of the son you disowned for marrying a non-Christian, especially without asking anyone first. Fortunately my mom was there and said she'd like to look through them first, so uncle dingbat had to go home emptyhanded. I mostly like him but he is a dingbat for going back to her. Why oh why does death bring out the absolute worst in some people? My mom has asked me if there was anything of my grandma's that I wanted, and I said I have really good holiday memories so probably a random Christmas ornament would be nice. I didn't ask for anything valuable, or that someone else might have already decided they wanted, just something sentimental to me. Sigh. The funeral is in 8 hours, and I'll be watching it livestreamed by the funeral home. Yes, I have tissues ready, and a stuffed animal to hug. I hope you all have a decent weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Palomma Plaza:

Photo 1:
Dress: KingbalStores 420 KS OUTFIT AZALEE DRESS 101 FAT-PACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: 420 KS OUTFIT AMARAL BOYFRIEND SHIRT DENIM $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: 150 KS OUTFIT BRUNA TOP&SKIRT 60GO 30-28 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: *Pink Mango* Inari Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie Left: *Pink Mango* Ofe Lingerie $0L Group Gift
Outfit Right: *Pink Mango* Ofe Outfit $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. pale AMELIE EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment