Monday, May 6, 2024

Scoop N Score Prizes

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time to head down to the SL Syndicate sewers for their 6th annual Scoop N Score hunt. Can you believe it's been six years already? I've been laughing my way through this challenging but oh-so-worthwhile hunt every round (with Xan's help which adds to the giggles), and this was no exception. All hunts have a hunt object to seek out, and this one is of course, poop. Yep, little turds of various sizes, but these have cute faces and slender legs. The sewer system is an intricate maze, and my suggestions are to copy/paste the stores from the hunt website and keep track there of which ones you've found, so you'll know when you've gotten them all, and I also derender each one after I've claimed it. Taking notes on what decor you've seen might also be helpful, and I am a huge fan of teamwork for this one :) There were times I'd stand at an intersection and Xan would dart up each of the possible paths, using me as a placeholder. It took a few hours, which is not bad considering there are over 140 prizes to find.


My first look is the *Sweet Kajira*Gretta Dress pink/green Maitreya which is one of several (8) gifts you can find from SK. The name indicates the size and describes the dress quite well :) The style would work so well with all sorts of roleplay and -core fashion looks, with the romantic corset and lace. I am also a big fan of this color combo, so it was a delight to find this poop. Sentences that only make sense for SL, right? LOL!


Another store with multiple prizes/poos waiting for us is UNA., and I'm feeling extra flirty in their NoaDress SKY treat :) There are sizes for Freya, Isis, and Maitreya mesh bodies included, and the style is ready to turn heads for sure. The halter chain matches the waist chain, then the skirt is tied in place loosely to show off much of our bum. Even the neckline is low enough that you can see a few pixels of nipple, which will vary by shape and skin detailing.


The UNA.Cloe Blue is equally gorgeous and sexy, as is their custom :) This bare backed beauty is provided in sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and is held in place by gently draped belts in the back. I am amused at the fact I've now showed my booty twice in this post so far, although I did try to make it more of a side view and not as in your face.


Picture this scenario if you dare...you wear this stunning UNA.BelleDress Black prize to a fancy, formal event, as it greatly deserves. Someone compliments you on it, and you get to reply "thanks, I found it for free in a sewer" followed by their stunned silence. Then you get to add that you found it in a turd, which will either result in more silence or lots and lots of questions :) Our dress is provided in a Maitreya size, with a HUD that lets us select from 26 gem colors that add a tiny touch of color to our full black gown.


For my final look of the night, I happily slipped into the Luas Elira Purple prize. This sheer lacy diagonal hemmed dress and its belt are each included in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh body sizes. Since they are separates, you can wear the strapless dress with or without the belt, and there's a HUD with 2 metals so you can decide if you want the belt to be silver or gold. I'm usually a silver fan, but gold and purple gives such a royal flavor that I can't resist that either. 

As with most weekends lately, it was a humdinger of a busy one here. My therapy today was intense, and then I had a serious talk with my parents about my grandmother. She's been getting weaker lately and lost her appetite, so the caretaker told my parents that she's seen this before and it is usually an indication of nearing the end of life. My uncle (her son) was there when my parents were, unplanned coincidence, and his younger son was there too...she didn't recognize her son or grandson. My mom said it's also the first week in ages that she didn't ask about me, so she may not remember me right now either. I am very sad, but also want to tell them all that I have enough memories of her in my heart that it's okay if she's lost hers. Apologies to anyone who just got teary, as I did, and I know it's a very rare gift to still have a grandparent at my age. She's close to 98 years old and I believe it's been a good, full life overall. My cousin, the one who was there, moved a couple of weeks ago to a location closer to me, so perhaps I can see him and his wife (and eventually their baby, due in September) more often now :) See, there are still positives in life and I refuse to give into the sorrow completely. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening after a relaxing weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Scoop N Score:

Photo 1:
Dress: *Sweet Kajira*Gretta Dress pink/green Maitreya $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: UNA.NoaDress SKY $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: UNA.Cloe Blue $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: UNA.BelleDress Black $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Luas Elira Purple $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Hani - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment