Friday, July 19, 2024

Yes There's More

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is another opportunity for me to share some of the fantastic Womenstuff Hunt prizes, over 100 that are yours for free with the paid membership ($50L) to the Womenstuff group. That works out to less than half a linden dollar per prize, and that isn't even considering the many stores that have gifts for the group out all the time :) I'd already been a member of the group for several years, so I'm really glad I held onto that membership! The 'Stuff Lounge has a HUD available to group members that will guide you with photos, hints, and even teleporting you to each location if you wish. If not, it'll distribute a landmark for each stop if you click the pushpin icon. We have until the end of the month to find all the pretty red bags which are squared with circular gold handles up top. We can also use the FabFree spreadsheet to help us, so many thanks to Porta who organized that handy tool! 


My first look of the evening is the AXE-OUTFIT Grace, a striking casual top and pants pairing that I've already worn a few times since claiming ;) The sequined strapless top and shiny plaid pants are each provided in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh body sizes. Did you notice the long slits on the ankles? Normally I wouldn't think of sequins and plaid as a typical combination, but this look made a believer out of me! I think the muted color palette helps with that too, something else I don't usually gravitate towards in the summer but again it won me over.


Next, I changed into the Fatal Fashion - Outfit 427 - PURPLE prize, which I noticed the FabFree spreadsheet indicated was the wrong landmark, but I found it there with no trouble. I even double checked this morning :) So the top, skirt, and thigh high boots are all included here, and will each fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. Also included are our earrings and studded bracelets for each wrist, so we can accessorize from head (ears) to toe! The only thing I'll add is some panties, since the skirt is rather short and most of the places I go would frown upon that kind of flashing ;)


V-Twins has a generous prize for us too, their rugged Sakara Complete Outfit. The tube top reads "I'm a Biker Born to Ride", and looks great with the shredded miniskirt and panties, as well as laced up boots. All of these pieces are provided in Kupra, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy Boobs sizing, with a handy HUD that offers 12 colors each for the top, panties, skirt, straps on the skirt, shoes, and metals on the shoes. The panties are definitely intended to show through, and having so many color options is terrific :) Just click the various tabs on the HUD to see the colors for each part, easy and fun.


If you dream of drifting through the skies, perhaps the Charmella - Summer Dress 22 Cloud will tickle your fancy. The whimsical pattern is accentuated by the lace topping the neckline, and the daring side slit on the skirt will turn heads too :) Find this treat and you'll receive Freya, Legacy, Bombshell, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, Juicy Boobs, Juicy Rolls, and Star mesh body sizes. Clouds on a bright blue background like this have such a different feeling than nighttime darker blue ones or stormy versions with added raindrops or lightning, and this would be my preference for the coming weekend.


My final look of the evening is our W.G STORE - Evita Set prize. This versatile outfit is comprised of halter top with fluttery trim, and skirt with built in V band that almost looks like panties layered beneath. Each of these are designed for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies, with a HUD that has an impressive 60 options each for top, skirt, and waist. There are 40 patterns and 20 solids I believe in each set of buttons, so that is an impressive number of ways we can combine things :) I certainly look like I was in a tropical mood here, don't you think?

Part of me keeps thinking it's Friday, and another part was leaning towards it being Wednesday...my brain is still a whirlwind. I took a half dose of the new medication tonight instead of the full, and I still feel a very small amount of the side effects (mostly jittery or shaky) but much less than last night which is a good sign. After a few days at the lower dose, if I feel comfortable, I'll bump it up to the full pill (they have score lines, so I used a pill cutter) and see how it goes. I'm doing okay and not dismissing it after one iffy evening :) If it were anything serious or potentially indicative of an allergic reaction, that would be a different matter and I would be in touch with the doctor or pharmacy immediately. Otherwise, this looks to be a good weekend ahead since I have a pleasant houseguest who just arrived a few moments ago and will be here until Sunday evening. It's a casual visit, no major plans other than enjoying each other's company, and I am pleased with that. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: AXE-OUTFIT Grace $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: Fatal Fashion - Outfit 427 - PURPLE $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 3:
Outfit: V-Twins - Sakara Complete Outfit $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 4:
Dress: Charmella - Summer Dress 22 Cloud $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 5:
Outfit: W.G STORE - Evita Set $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: Magika - Lyric Hair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment