Thursday, July 18, 2024

Midweek Womenstuff

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time for more Womenstuff Hunt prizes, all of which are free with the paid membership ($50L one-time join fee) of their group. The goal is to keep us in the group, and I've been a member for several years already :) If you head over to the 'Stuff Lounge, you can join there if needed, and click the sign to receive the HUD which guides us with hints and teleports to all the stops in the hunt. We also have a handy spreadsheet from FabFree that helps when you don't want to have to arrow through dozens of times to get to a particular store's info. We're looking for red square bags with gold circular handles, similar to their previous red t-shirts from prior years. We have almost 2 weeks left in the hunt, and I've got tons more I want to share from it, so here we go!


For my first look this evening, I'm enjoying the [ZENESSA] SEMENTA DRESS GIFT! prize. This long sleeved minidress has tiny ruffles on the sleeves and high collar, covering a lot while revealing plenty of leg :) There are sizes for Lara X, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh bodies included, as well as a HUD offering 20 terrific colors to choose from. That is handy for those times when someone asks your favorite color and you answer "Yes" ;)


This fun-loving outfit is the M&M STYLE-CHANTEL- hunt prize. Its top and skirt (with built in panties) each come in sizing for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, with matching heels to fit Belleza, Gen X, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn feet. This is such a cute choice for summer, and I always appreciate having shoes included that coordinate so well.


:::PiNK CHERRY::: has a wonderful treat waiting for us, their "Kenia" Outfit - Black gift. It's a dreamy combo of top with lacy back and long skirt with daring side slit, with chains draped across the hip in that side opening. Each piece is provided in Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, and the skirt has gold and silver (S and G) chained versions in each size. I must admit I haven't figured out yet if the subtle print is camo or cow pattern, but I'm leaning towards camouflage since there are multiple hues of black/dark gray.


Next I changed into the versatile StunnerOriginals Dress Lady Night Fatpack, another fantastic free hunt prize :) This strapless mini is provided in Gen X Classic/Dainty, Gen X Curvy/Dainty, Khara, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Prima, and Reborn mesh body sizing. There's also a HUD of course, with 10 colors each for 3 sections of the dress. The upper band, main dress, and lower band can each be a different color or we can tint them all the same, entirely up to us how we wish to wear it. 


For my final look of the night, I'm feeling pretty in the [MSN Design] Fiera Outfit [FATPACK] hunt prize :) It consists of a bare shouldered top, miniskirt with sheer side panels, and slender belt, each in Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing. The included HUD offers 33 solid colors and 5 prints each for top, main skirt, and side panels, with 33 colors and 5 metals for the belt. I did some mixing on the left and matching on the right, and I'm sticking to my usual advice with HUDs which is click all the buttons and have all the fun :D

It's been a fairly chaotic day, with more storms but *knock on wood* no power outages, but I had a little bit of a hard time sleeping again so that always makes for challenges. Then I took my first dose of the new medication, and my body's response is basically "WTF". I know it's too soon to make any decisions, but I probably should have started with a half dose to reduce the shock to my system. I'm shaky and flipping between feeling hot and cold too rapidly to keep track, like I've turned my fan on and off every 2-3 minutes for the past hour because it's boiling hot without it, but my skin feels painful and frozen if the fan is on for more than a few seconds. Tomorrow I'll be taking that half dose I should have tried today, since it's too soon to just give up. I hope you're all having a decent day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Womenstuff 2024:

Photo 1:
Dress: [ZENESSA] SEMENTA DRESS GIFT! $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: M&M STYLE-CHANTEL- $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 3:
Outfit: :::PiNK CHERRY::: "Kenia" Outfit - Black $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 4:
Dress: StunnerOriginals Dress Lady Night Fatpack $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Photo 5:
Outfit: [MSN Design] Fiera Outfit [FATPACK] $0L Womenstuff Hunt

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: Magika - Lyric Hair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment