Wednesday, July 24, 2024

FabFree Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it felt like time for variety, and I've seen several updates to the FabFree group listing recently, so that served as an ideal inspiration :) As I usually do though, I dug through the less recent additions so we could make sure we all see and claim them before the stores decide to swap them out for newer offerings. There are so many wonderful designers who are part of the FabFree family, and the group is free to join so it definitely deserves a place among our group slots. 


My first look of the night is the *Shining* GIFT Madison Set, which is a blouse and denim shorts linked together into one easy-to-wear piece. There are sizes for Erika, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies included, as well as a HUD with 8 color choices for the blouse and 6 for our shorts. The black belt is attached too, a great neutral to match any color combo you wind up deciding upon. For this image I'm wearing Lara X, then swapped over to Maitreya Lara 5.3 for the remainder of the blog.


I always enjoy visiting Grumble for lovely and affordable clothing, but of course it doesn't get any more affordable than a free gift :) Their Yummy Dress-Prism is our FabFree gift (one of several multi-designer groups' gifts) located by the front door, just look for the rainbow striped FabFree logo. This beauty fits Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Peach, Reborn, Juicy Boobs, and Waifu mesh bodies. The hemline is slightly asymmetrical and a bit cheeky, which goes well with the single sleeve and the faceted texture with gorgeous colors.


Next we visit Glitter, who have always been quite thoughtful about offering gifts for several different groups as well. Their Irina Fitmesh Outfit Purple 3 patterns is yours for free with the FabFree group tag, and it is versatile as well as elegant. The top and skirt are each provided in sizing for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, Physique, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD with 3 textures for each, so we can pick from solid satin, lace overlay, or see-through lace alone. All pretty, with a little seduction from the sheer lace if you feel daring :)


Speaking of sheer, the ART & FASHION - MISTERY WOMAN OUTFIT has some sexy transparency happening as well :) This gorgeous gown comes in 5 fitmesh standard sizes, as well as Freya, Isis, Venus (each in Natural, Perky, and Pushup versions), Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The gift also includes the mask I'm wearing, although my bangs were poking through so I had to adjust it outward away from my face quite a bit. It's got a Phantom of the Opera vibe, but with both main characters combined into one.


My final look of the evening is our MOoH! Cecilia outfit gift, and I am feeling wonderfully flirty in it :) The corset style top and slim fitting miniskirt are each provided in Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy body sizes, with a BOM black heart cover (crotch pastie) for each body positioning. There's also a HUD as I'm sure you can tell, with 8 textures each for top and skirt plus 5 trim colors and 6 metals for the belt which is built into our skirt. The skirt's trim is a sheer ruffle that scoops its way around the opening on the left thigh, very playful and fun detail. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore their unpackers at this store? Just wait 'til you see it, an adorable winged cow, just like their logo and store's decor.

Well, it was a fairly decent day and I did wind up doing a very small outing to the nearby park. The weather wasn't too awful, and I stayed in the car (sat in the parking lot for a bit) but at least I got to see some really cute dogs enjoying their walks :) I remember a few months ago when going there was absolute torture and I would have been in rough shape after, so I do feel that some small improvements have happened over time, even if very slowly. I'm apparently reliving shark week too, as Jaws is on SyFy and will be followed by 2, 3, and Revenge in an all-night marathon that I won't be watching since I'll be in SL and chatting with Xan on Discord. I've seen this movie so many times over the years, and it is what inspired my childhood best friend to want to become a marine biologist (she did not, but she did study it for a year in college) so I blame her for my being drawn to it. It never stopped me from going into the ocean, despite my annual trips "down the shore" from infancy till mid-20s being near the area whose shark activity inspired it over 100 years ago. Oh well, I hope you're all having a glorious day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree in SL:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *Shining* GIFT Madison Set $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Grumble-Yummy Dress-Prism $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Glitter Irina Fitmesh Outfit Purple 3 patterns $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ART & FASHION - MISTERY WOMAN OUTFIT $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: MOoH! Cecilia outfit $0L FabFree Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: Magika - Midnight Hair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment