Thursday, July 4, 2024

Gleaming at Shop and Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're visiting the Gleaming region at SL21B Shop & Hop, one of 20 moderate regions (there are also 4 adult ones) to visit for lots of exclusive offers, discounted sales, and gifts galore. I've shared a few already, and since we have until the 21st I'm sure I will have at least one more post before it wraps up :) Free gifts, no group needed, what else could we ask for? I am grateful to all 480 designers taking part, as well as the FabFree team for organizing a spreadsheet of all the stores, gifts, photos, and locations. I refer to it when I want to make sure I didn't miss any gifts, and to verify that I've got them sorted accurately by region. 


My first look is the gorgeous Belle Epoque - Aiora - Pride dress, a corset style mini with a rainbow of hearts scattered about. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies included. I really like the lacing in the back, and the way skirt is gathered towards the pointed front of the bodice.


Next I changed into MOoH! Tiffany Dress, another don't-miss gift :) This strapless maxi dress has a fun full skirt and is styled wonderfully for summer. Claim your copy of this gift and you'll receive Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Prima, Petite, Reborn, Waifu, and Star mesh body sizing, as well as a HUD with 10 fantastic textures. I randomly picked a floral and a tie dye to share, lots of vibrant colors and variety to enjoy. 


Maybe you need something a little more revealing, something with some added sex appeal? SENTINUS has got you covered (or uncovered, at least that left leg!) with their Milana RED gift. The top and skirt are separates in sizes for Lara X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. At this point I changed from Lara 5.3 to Lara X, so I am wearing both bodies in this post :) It is interesting to see who is still creating for both, and who is sticking to Lara 5.3 and who has moved onto Lara X only. I suspect that from time to time I will be wearing both in the same post like tonight. I don't mind since I use the same shape so it's just a few quick clicks, and I have an outfit saved with just each body.


Tis the season, no not that season but swimsuit time :) Our Evergreen - SL21B GIFT is a beautiful purple and silver one-piece with scale texturing, so you can feel like a mermaid even if you are on the sand instead of in the ocean. The gift comes in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes. I love the crossed straps in the back, and the way the cut is flirty yet relatively modest to be easy to wear to more locations.


My final look of the evening is another generous gift of course, this time the Gabrielle Hamelin - Paris Original Summer Mini. This beauty fits Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, and Reborn mesh bodies, and includes a HUD with 3 colors for the trim. Speaking of which, how lovely is that scalloped lace at the hem? The bows are a nice match too, and the color options work so well with the fabric's print. 

I went to my podiatrist appointment this afternoon, and it went fairly well. That's not to say the anxiety wasn't an issue, but I somehow got through it anyway and convinced myself to persevere. The visit itself went smoothly since nothing was ingrown, just long, so no painful digging or anything. I've been chatting with my mom to narrow down plans for Friday's dinner, what we do instead of a BBQ for this type of holiday...turkey burgers, hot dogs, rotisserie chicken, and she will make potato salad which I always enjoy. None of these are going onto an outdoor grill, so it's really just a nod to years past when we actually did that :) I've voted for cheddar cheese for the burgers this year. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from SL21B Shop & Hop - Gleaming Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Aiora - Pride $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MOoH! Tiffany Dress $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: SENTINUS - Milana RED $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: Evergreen - SL21B GIFT $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Gabrielle Hamelin - Paris Original Summer Mini $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH VIP Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment