Saturday, July 20, 2024

Beached Bunny Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring the Beached Bunny Hunt 14, a $1L hunt with teal beach pails hidden in each participating store. The pails have a yellow handle, are filled with sand, and have a green shovel. I find the bright colors helpful in spotting them, which is why I felt it worth mentioning :) The website helps with hints, preview images, and of course the links to each stop, so it is needed to navigate the hunt path. I'm still amazed that we've been able to enjoy fourteen rounds of this fun hunt! That's got to be about 100 regular years in SL terms, lol, and their longevity is inspiring.


My first look comes from the hunt organizer, Grumble, and is called Hot Beach Dress. The name definitely suits it, with its daring top and flirty skirt, plus vibrant tropical pattern! Find the pail and you'll be able to claim sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Bombshell, Maitreya, Peach, Prima Busty, Reborn, Waifu, and Star mesh bodies. 


The store MOONLIT MUSE is a rebranding of the former Emi's Attic, so the general style may look familiar if you were acquainted with them :) They have a terrific swimsuit offering called {beach bums Complete Collect} which is a full set of bikini tops and bottoms in BOM system layers. They each come in black, deep red, fuchsia, oyster, purple passion, royal blue, summer green, and sunrise orange. I'm wearing summer green top and bottom on the left, with oyster top and purple passion bottom on the right above. The tops are like longline bras, and both are trimmed in a wide lace band that I really like and am inspired to use these as undergarments when the mood strikes.


The black bikini bottom from the prior photo came in handy again, this time to help me share the nope. melly - ombre gift. This is another store I remember as a prior brand name, ZFG, standing for zero f's given ;) The strapless knotted top is provided in Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes, along with a HUD offering 10 playful ombre textures. Those tend to remind me of fancy tropical drinks, which I think suits the hunt's theme particularly well. I would happily wear this with skirts, shorts, pants, or jeans depending on the time of year and where I'm headed. 


I have a confession...Emerald Couture is labeled as a skip on the website, but it also had a hint shown, so I decided to give it a whirl since I thought I'd spotted the hunt object when I was here recently. It is definitely out and for sale, and I can confirm that it contains their charming EC Clarissa Outfit White :) The top and overalls-styled skirt will each fit Erika, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Peach, Prima, Reborn, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. We also receive matching sandals for Belleza, Erika, Gen X, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, Prima, Reborn, and Slink feet, so we are all set for footwear with this generous dollarbie too. Much appreciated!


My final look of the evening is perfect for finding yourself 'beached' like the bunny ;) It's the ~J~ Summer Festivities Bikini from The Undiscovered Jewel, and the fabric is alight with multicolored fireworks on a dark night sky shade of blue. Separate top and bottom are each provided in Kupra, Bimbo, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing, covering just enough while letting you sizzle like your favorite type of pyrotechnic display. 

My evening was off to a great start - company, very nice dinner at my parents' house, then back here to enjoy ourselves - when said company developed pains that caused them to realize they need immediate medical attention. So, while I am sitting here typing this, my houseguest is on their way to the local hospital emergency room 😟. It is not terribly far but things do look different in the dark, and they will be keeping me updated (via text) on their status. My third dose of my new medication is still making me feel jittery, which is nothing compared to the genuine concern I'm now experiencing, so it is a chaotic weekend indeed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them, while trying not to work myself into a panic attack because I've had quite enough of those lately. Otherwise the plans for the weekend are intended to be relaxing, so we shall see. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Beached Bunny Hunt 14:

Photo 1:
Dress: Grumble-Hot Beach Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bikini: MOONLIT MUSE {beach bums Complete Collect} $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: nope. melly - ombre gift $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Clarissa Outfit White $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Bikini: The Undiscovered Jewel ~J~ Summer Festivities Bikini $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: Magika - Lyric Hair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment