Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Still Shopping and Hopping

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is all about the gifts from the Lavendar region of SL21B Shop & Hop. As I've mentioned before, this is part of the 21st birthday of Second Life, the shopping part ;) But all 480 participating designers (24 regions, 4 of which are adult) are offering gifts as well as selling selected merchandise for discounted prices, so it is a must-visit for anyone interested in saving some lindens while finding high quality fashion, decor, etc. I'm always excited to dig into these events, and FabFree has thoughtfully put together a spreadsheet of links, gift images, and color coded them by type so you can find exactly what you need. The celebration has just a few more days left, so be sure to visit by the 21st!


My first look of the evening is the [MSN Design] Lina Dress [FATPACK], a generous gift indeed. This lovely halter mini dress is softly gathered in the front and has a flirty plunging neckline. It fits Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, and Reborn mesh bodies, and includes a HUD with 20 colors each in solid or subtle texture (looks sparkly!) as seen on the left above. It really looks terrific in any color you select in either texture :)


In the midst of a RL heatwave, all I can think about is how great it would feel to be in a nice soothing pool somewhere, so now my avi can enjoy the same in our *SM* Gift 21 SLBD from Second Moon. The bra and panties are each provided in Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Maitreya, Reborn, Juicy Boobs, and Waifu mesh body sizes, with lots of magic in the HUD :) That offers satin, metallic, and wet texturing, with solid/sheer/off options and laces choices 2/1/0 which affect the beads shown on the ends. By the way, if you turn the texture "off" it leaves behind a glowy tan line instead of any fabric, very sexy! If I recall correctly, I'm wearing it as solid satin on the left and sheer wet fabric to the right.


Since I enjoy mixing and matching, I kept the bottoms of the Second Moon bikini on and added a different top - the EVIE - Tender Crop Top - GIFT. This flirty little number has sizes for Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies included, as well as a HUD with 30 colors each for the top and the strings. I chose a couple of hues that mimicked the bikini bottom a bit on the left, then went rogue on the right, LOL. Since this will pair beautifully with your favorite jeans, shorts, pants, or skirts, you can easily match it to anything you want.


The .:FlowerDreams:. Lore Dress is a beautiful nod to the store name with its myriad of floral patterns. There are 12 via HUD to choose from, as well as 12 coordinating colors for the chain belt. That fun belt and the dress itself are each designed to fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, and Reborn bodies. The dress looks just as pretty without the belt if you prefer, although I personally enjoy having the edgy double row of chain links in a slightly contrasting hue.


My final look tonight is the AlaFolie - CELESTE gift, which contains a pair of full-length dresses in bold colors. The noir and rouge (black and red, both seen above) versions each come in sizes for Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, and Senra Jamie mesh bodies. That last body intrigues me as I've never tried it on yet, but it is in all of our inventories in the library section automatically so one of these days I really need to give it a whirl :) Both colors have a golden yellow polka dot pattern, and the flowing style is a nice choice for a formal event in the hot weather. We can easily dress this up or down with the jewelry we select, and even the hairstyle we wear can make it look more fancy or casual.

It was quite a day, more so than I anticipated actually. I went to the primary care doctor for the 3rd time ever so far, and I asked if she thought we should switch me to a different medication since the first try isn't sitting well with me. She agreed and prescribed something else, so when the pharmacy has that ready in a few days (delays, sigh) I'll be immediately switching to that. The heat was just awful, and I had a fair bit of anxiety from that as much as being in the car. Once I got home, I seemed to lose any sense of bravado from being 'in public' and basically fell apart. There were many tears and much frustration, but I am feeling a bit better emotionally tonight :) The heat is still getting to me, and the next two days are going to be even hotter so that is just something I've got to figure out how to deal with for now. I urge everyone in the hotter areas of the world right now to check on friends and neighbors who might not be coping with the temperatures as well as we'd like to see. If they lose power or their air conditioner/fans aren't working, it could really be dangerous for them. Not trying to worry anyone, just want to spread a little message of caring and reminding you to look out for each other ♥. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from SL21B Shop & Hop - Lavendar Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: [MSN Design] Lina Dress [FATPACK] $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: Second Moon *SM* Gift 21 SLBD $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 3:
Top: EVIE - Tender Crop Top - GIFT $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .:FlowerDreams:. Lore Dress $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: AlaFolie - CELESTE gift $0L SL21B Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Audacious - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment