Thursday, September 17, 2015

Free Dove Hunts: Spyralle and Baby Monkey

Hiya everyone! Since we're more than halfway through the month of September, I figured it was about time I showed you some treasures from the Free Dove featured hunts for the month. I am combining two of the three participating designers into one fun post, Spyralle who creates clothing and accessories featuring fractal designs, and Baby Monkey who are one of the premium shoe designers in SL in my opinion. There are 10 tiny gift boxes in green with purple ribbons hidden about for Spyralle, and 6 petite gift boxes in a mauve color for Baby Monkey, just peek at the signs when you arrive for what exactly they look like. Ready to see what I found? :)

First up, we have several of the goodies from Spyralle, as all 10 coordinate nicely and can be mixed and matched however you like. The mesh shirt is their silk scarf tunic in a Nebula9 pattern, and you can see the spiraling fractals especially towards the hem. The leggings are system layers only, Whisper leggings in Nimbus1, prize #4. As for the jewelry, we have the cuff bracelets from #2, Archaea necklace from #5, and Archaea earrings from #6, each in the Nebula9 texture. They are bold styles and that suited my mood today.

Here we have the same leggings as above, this time paired with a Nimbus Cowl Sweater from prize box #3. I left the earrings on as well, they match so perfectly and highlight my newest 'do :) I love the texture of the sweater, especially the open weave look of the neckline, it just looks so cozy.

The last glimpse I'm showing from Spyralle is the only gift that doesn't match the rest, since it is clearly intended to be worn on its own. This is prize #1, the Spyralle Fractal Lace Teddy in Demure, in system layers only. I thought you would appreciate seeing it from various angles, it is quite intricate styling and I really like it.

Baby Monkey is offering us 6 pairs of fall floral flats, and the good news is that each box contains sizes/fittings for Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya flat feet so most of us can be accommodated. Above you can see prizes 1, 2, and 3 in that order, so you can see the great variety of floral patterns.

Our final photo of the night is the other Baby Monkey prizes, this time (yes you guessed it...) #4, 5, and 6. These are on brighter backgrounds but still have that warm autumn feeling, and these prizes are just a terrific variety.

Nail note of the night: I visited the Body Mod Expo and picked up a gorgeous $1L gift from La Boheme, a Slink mani/pedi set called V is For. They have 10 beautiful color choices each in a gradient V pattern, hence the name, and it's so worth the single linden :) I also have a hair note of the night, as I'm sure you noticed, courtesy of Truth Hair's discount room. I wanted something different that wouldn't cover up any clothing or jewelry I wanted to blog, and I have never really had short hair in RL or SL. It's a big change but I love it! My RL hair has been shoulder length or longer for almost my whole life (one short bowl cut in about 2nd grade LOL) and this hair called Juliette just feels so free and edgy. It includes a version with a thin headband and tiny bow, color change on touch, but I am wearing Juliette 2 without the headband in these photos.

I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunts:

Photo 1:
Top: Spyralle Silk Scarf Tunic - Nebula9  $0L Prize #9
Pants: Spyralle Whisper Leggings - Nimbus 1  $0L Prize #4
Bracelets: Spyralle Cuff Bracelet - Nebula9 L/R  $0L Prize #2
Necklace: Spyralle Archaea Necklace - Nebula9  $0L Prize #5
Earrings: Spyralle Archaea Earrings - Nebula9  $0L Prize #6

Photo 2:
Top: Spyralle Nimbus Cowl Sweater  $0L Prize #3
Pants: Spyralle Whisper Leggings - Nimbus 1  $0L Prize #4
Earrings: Spyralle Archaea Earrings - Nebula9  $0L Prize #6

Photo 3:
Lingerie: Spyralle Fractal Lace Teddy - Demure  $0L Prize #1

Photo 4:
Shoes: Baby Monkey Fall Flower Flats 1/2/3 (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya)  $0L Prizes 1/2/3

Photo 5:

Shoes: Baby Monkey Fall Flower Flats 4/5/6 (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya)  $0L Prizes 4/5/6

Nails: La Boheme [LB V Is For] *Slink* Manicure/Pedicure  $1L Body Mod Expo Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Juliette - gingers  $50L Discount Room
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment