Tuesday, September 15, 2015

More Renaissance Hunt Treasures

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more prizes from The Renaissance Hunt V to share, and it is not limited to fashion. There is such variety among the prizes, probably to appeal to the guys as well as the ladies, and since I haven't been in my current rental home very long it is nice to have options to jazz things up a bit. It is already furnished but with a prim allowance to add my own touches, and I take full advantage of that while changing things up as the mood hits :) So here are the treasures for tonight, which I hope you enjoy...

This is me trying to make the best of a mistake on my part...i got myself all set up, camera angle and pose just so, and realized that I neglected to add the hat and shoes from Peckbeth Clothiers. Their lovely gift is #062 and includes the mesh dress in 5 sizes, the Attifet cap, and slippers which are probably intended for default avatar feet and not the Slink high I am wearing above. The hat is a great touch and I wish I'd adjusted it correctly, although I suspect my hair may have needed to be changed since that braid across the top is in an awkward location for any hat. The good news is that the outfit looks terrific even with my slight errors, so you are sure to enjoy it! :)

Sometimes a lady (or gentleman) just needs a luxurious place to lounge, and this prize from #015 Park Place Home Decor fits the bill perfectly. This is their Gold Crushed Velvet Chaise, and you can see that not only does it have an elegant texture, but it has a charming coordinated pillow attached. There are many poses for either male or female avis, and some of them provide props for example if you choose a pose to drink coffee, you will get an inventory offer automatically for that cup of coffee. There are poses with books and laptops and tablets as well, so this is not limited to being Renaissance era furniture.

Should you happen to need to step away from your keyboard and don't want your avatar just standing around aimlessly, Impertinences has a fun solution as their free gift. Prize #031 is their Wearable Chair (AFK) and when you attach it (I prefer to add rather than wear in general) your avi will be seated in this terrific wooden chair, complete with attached broom, cute ginger cat (so your avi doesn't feel lonely?), and unicorn banner. I am a big fan of clever AFK attachments so this made me happy.

In practically every era, jewelry has been an important part of society, whether indicating social status or being used as currency. I am always impressed by the intricacy involved in SL jewelry, as the tiny size of the prims they have to create with is mind-boggling. The jewelry you see in this photo is our prize from Goddess Fantasies, and includes the Goddess Roses MESH flowered headdress, special Freshwater pearls set which is the bracelet and necklace shown, and even includes an Elizabethan neck ruffle with resize script that is not shown. All this can be found in prize #003 so very early on in the hunt path.

In place of a nail note of the night, how about a nail photo of the night? I noticed when I went to pick up the newest Hello Dave group gift that joining was shown as free (!!!!) and eventually saw it being mentioned in group chats. I have no idea if this is temporary or not, so all I can say is you NEED to clear a group space and join this one for keeps!! She is so generous with our gifts, this is #84 of the weekly group gifts and ALL the previous ones are available at the main store. Imagine how much fun you'll have experimenting with all those new manicures! I am a huge fan of these nails and am really excited to share the news of the free group join. The name of this gift is Autumn morning, 6 different colors that can be mixed and matched, from a pearly white and baby blue to deep purple and dusky indigo. I believe her HUDs now work with Slink and Omega.

Well, I certainly hope everyone's week is going well thus far, and that you're all having a great day/evening. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Renaissance Hunt V:

Photo 1:

Dress: Peckbeth Clothiers Rennie V Ladies Gown  $0L Prize #062

Photo 2:

Chaise: [Park Place] Gold Crushed Velvet Chaise  $0L Prize #015

Photo 3:

Chair: Impertinences Wearable Chair (AFK)  $0L Prize #031

Photo 4:

Jewelry: Goddess Fantasies Elizabethan Jewels  $0L Prize #003

Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - Autumn Morning  $0L Group Gift (Group Free to Join!)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ishya- gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG SEPT 2015 V2 Gardenia Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment