Monday, September 28, 2015

Another Autumn Effect Evening

Hiya everyone! I have another fun set of prizes to share from The Autumn Effect Hunt, and I would have to say that it is my favorite season from a fashion standpoint so I'm glad to have so many treasures to show you. I love the rich colors, the plush fabrics, and variety of styles still possible without having to be bundled up head to toe. I'll reach that season in RL soon enough, hehe.


Two pretty prizes here, let's start with the sweater which can be worn 3 different ways. It's prize #45 from Que Bella, and is called Tam~Light Pumpkin. There are system layers (shown) along with appliers for Omega and TMP. I am wearing the sweater with the white lace cami beneath, but there is also a black cami you'll see shortly and the third option is with no cami at all. The skirt is our prize from Grumble, their pleated mini fall skirt, and is #58 along the hunt path. Standard mesh sizes and terrific colors for this season, so this is a great find.


I did promise a look at the Que Bella sweater with the black cami beneath, and here it is looking wonderful. I feel like it has more of a Halloween vibe with the black, but the white gives it a lovely softness so I definitely like both choices. As for this itty bitty skirt, well this is prize #20 from LX Essentials and sure to drop jaws wherever you wear it! There is no alpha layer, and it comes in plenty of sizes including for Maitreya, Slink, and TMP. Seriously sexy stuff!


Speaking of sexy, this is prize #01 from Razor, the beginning of this generous hunt. This is their Slither Dress in pink star, and I love the lacing on the sides. There are several sizes included, standard sizes and ones for Phat Azz, Cute Azz, Cute Azz Thick, Freya, Isis, Maitreya Lara, Slink and Venus. With all those options, one is bound to fit your unique beauty :)


I am wrapping up tonight with some jewelry, which is all from The Plastik #52. Find that hockey puck there and you will receive the Autumn Effect earrings (the small skulls), the Autumn Choker (limited edition for this hunt), Alomora Nosering in Fawn, and Alomora earrings in Fawn with fittings for male, female, and Niramyth. I'm not even sure what that means, but I am sure that this is a generous and gorgeous gift :) 

Nail note of the night: I went with the {ZOZ} prize I had blogged before, as I intend to enjoy that throughout the season and beyond. I think I'll be sharing a different hunt tomorrow, so let's get this post wrapped up and get to the credits! Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Autumn Effect Hunt:

Photo 1:
Top: Que Bella! !Q.B! Tam~Light Pumpkin (THE AUTUMN EFFECT HUNT)  $0L Prize #45
Skirt: Grumble-Pleated Mini Fall Skirt  $0L Prize #58

Photo 2:
Skirt: LX Essentials *LX* Autumn Effect Skirt  $0L Prize #20

Photo 3:
Dress: Razor/// Slither Dress - Pink Star  $0L Prize #01

Photo 4:
Jewelry: The Plastik Autumn Effect Gifts  $0L Prize #52

Nails: -{ZOZ}- Silver Leaf (Slink) HUD (Maitreya/Belleza included)  $0L Prize #47

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Orchid Caramel V1  $0L Prize #77

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment