Tuesday, September 22, 2015

More Kiyomizu Hunt Treasures

Hiya everyone! The Kiyomizu Autumn 2015 Hunt is still going strong and making me smile, so I invite you to have a look at some more of their lovely prizes with me tonight...

First we have a very pretty pants suit from *Ran* as prize #23 in the hunt. The color is fantastic, like a bright plum, and the crossed straps in the back are as eye catching as those cutouts at the midriff. Color me happy!

I had quite a giggle with this one, our prize #51 from White Shell. The top and jeans are separate mesh pieces and both only in size XS, and as you can see that is a bit small even for my rather petite avi. The neckline gave me some alpha issues, and the jeans seem to have erased any semblance of hips or butt. I kept gawking at my (lack of) hips and thinking I need to eat a cheeseburger, or maybe an entire cheesecake. In a world where we can be any size we want with a touch of a slider or two, my joking is not meant to belittle anyone's choices (or any RL issues, this is all about SL) but to point out that for me, this was enough of a change to be surprising and amusing. I quite like the style and design of these, and they're something I'd gladly wear in RL as well as SL.

How lovely is this seasonal treat? Shiorin's Mart, branded as =CS=, has gifted us with this beautiful Mesh China Dress called MOMIJI Sunset as prize #11 in the hunt. The sprinkling of fall leaves along with the gold design that makes me think of autumn breezes, they are just gorgeous touches on a fantastic style of dress. The slits on both sides give the dress some modern sex appeal.

Hello, Kitty! :) This is actually two prizes (both from Karin) that combine perfectly into what you see above. Our outfit is found in cat #54 in their store at the Kiyomizu Mall's new location, and includes the top and skirt-fronted shorts (skort?) in standard mesh sizes along with a HUD for two designs each. There is also a pair of system layer socks that I am wearing as well (SO worth slipping out of the Slink feet for this!) with adorable cat faces/ears up top in the front, and even tails in the back. I recently saw a RL version of these in a catalog and squeed =^o.o^= The shoes are found at their main store, Ballerina shoes that are in cat #12 and match the outfit's cat face image. They are for default avatar feet. So ideal for this hunt, and just fantastic gifts in general!

Nail note of the night: I had been looking through my collection of Hello Dave group gifts and wound up choosing another one of those to show off, this time the New Season Berry which has 5 delicious colors with a shimmery effect so the solid colors aren't exactly plain, just without a pattern. There is a new group gift waiting for me when I log in later, so I'm eager to see it.

Many wishes for a wonderful day/evening to all of you, and magical magpie hugs to you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kiyomizu Autumn 2015 Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: ::*Ran*:: 15-26 Back cross-pants suit Purple  $0L Prize #23

Photo 2:

Outfit: White Shell / Mesh Mix Knit & Jeans  XS Size with shoes  $0L Prize #51

Photo 3:

Dress: =CS= Mesh China Dress "MOMIJI_Sunset"  $0L Prize #11

Photo 4:

Outfit: Karin Loose Shirt & Skirt Front Shorts  $0L Prize #54
Shoes: Karin Prize 2 Ballerina Shoes  $0L Prize #12

Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - New Season Berry  $0L Previous Group Gift (Group Free to Join!)

Hair: .ploom. Celeste - Reds (Retirement Sale)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Petals, GG AUGUST 2014 CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment