Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday Autumn Effect

Hiya everyone! For tonight's post I am exploring more of The Autumn Effect Hunt, and I am definitely enjoying the prizes to be found. I kept tonight's photos relatively simple, and I hope you enjoy.

This great layered sweater is our prize from Trashed, #57 in the hunt. It is one mesh piece in standard sizes, and is one of those lengths that it's up to you to decide if you prefer it as a short dress or a long sweater to wear over leggings or skinny jeans or whatever fits your mood. I'm thinking a nice pair of tights for a fall evening, perhaps with a pair of boots.

Our next glimpse is a stunning necklace from ~Tantalum~ (#37) called the Bound Angel Drop Necklace. If you have a gown that is low cut in the back, this is the perfect accessory for it to highlight the style, the jewelry, and the beauty of your shoulderblades :) The chain goes across the front of the throat very simply like a choker, but turn around and you can see the magic. There is a built in resize script if you need it, but I was lucky and had a great fit right out of the box. Quick note, the spot of light near the base of the left wing is ambient light from my home and not something generated by the jewelry itself.

Two fun gifts in this photo, let's start with the shirt...PICHI named their prize (#74) very straightforwardly, The Blue Top. It's a beautiful deep sapphire shade with such lovely lace sleeves, and comes in standard mesh sizes along with a fitmesh option. As for the skirt, it's prize #56 from OMG! Inc. and includes a HUD with 6 color choices, 3 of which are shown. You know by now how much I appreciate the flexibility of being able to change colors with the click of a button, so I am loving this prize :)

I did say I would show you a closer look at these gorgeous nails, so I am very happy to be able to wrap up tonight's post with the gift from -{ZOZ}- who are #47 in the hunt. As a reminder (since I have blogged these already but not with such a good look at them) these are their Silver Leaf HUD which you will receive in Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya versions, and those stunning rings are included as well. They are Silver Leaf rings, right and left, each with built in resize scripts for easy wear. I love how the leaf design on the rings is so subtle yet it does match the leaf on the nails, so they complement each other so charmingly. There are 9 different colors (I apologize that I previously miscounted and said 10, I must have been bewitched by their beauty so much I forgot how to count!) and as you can see, they are all accented with silver striping along with that cute leaf.

Well now my nail note of the night isn't needed, hehe, and my hair is a favorite I've shown before from Magika called Meadow. I'm clearly in a mood lately where I cannot decide on my hair; short or long, up or down, dark or light, I'm all over the map. My skin is the same gift I've blogged the past two posts, the beauty from 7 Deadly s{K}ins called Orchid, this time version 1 with nearly nude lips in the caramel shade. Omega appliers are included along with the Slink hands/feet that I happily used. Then I decided that I prefer these particular lips without the teeth layer I usually wear, more randomness from me.

My day took a sideways turn somewhere along the way, but I am glad to be here sharing some SL beauty with all of you. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far, magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Autumn Effect Hunt:

Photo 1:

Sweater: TRASHED <T >sweater_purple  $0L Prize #57

Photo 2:

Necklace: ~Tantalum~ Bound Angel Drop Necklace*  $0L Prize #37

Photo 3:

Top: PICHI - The Blue Top  $0L Prize #74
Skirt: OMG! Inc. BeSeen Mini Skirt - Camo  $0L Prize #56

Photo 4:
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Silver Leaf (Slink) HUD (Maitreya/Belleza included)  $0L Prize #47
Rings: -{ZOZ}- Silver Leaf Rings L & R  $0L Prize #47

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Orchid Caramel V1  $0L Prize #77

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment