Friday, October 30, 2015

Swank Event Treasures

Hiya everyone! I had the pleasure of visiting the Swank Event and exploring their hunt as well, and I have some goodies to show you from both the hunt and the group gifts found at the main event. Their group is free to join and there are several signs scattered about to click, easy peasy. This month naturally has a Halloween theme, along with the majority of the grid it seems :) Here are just a few treats to be found...

First I am sporting a prize that can be found in the hunt area, which can be reached by teleport pad at the front door. You are looking for slowly rotating witches (flat prim) black with a slight orange glow to them. The best advice I can give you is that things that look solid in SL are not always so, and the figure at the other end of the room is actually a guide to a portal (just walk through!). In the hidden prize from RGDW you will find this very cute Ruffle Denim Short Shirt and Skirt. The seasonal pattern on it is quite subtle, but I really like the mixture of pumpkins, bats, and fall leaves scattered about the fabric. Standard mesh sizes for each top and skirt, and wowie is that a short little skirt!

I showed that first so I could then use the skirt for modesty's sake to share some of the free group gifts, lots of great tops. This sweet sweater is from DaneMarkZ and is called Swank Sweater in Blue Pine. Such a terrific color, and I'm a big fan of the soft ruffles.

This pairing might not have been my best idea ever, LOL, but please ignore the skirt and focus on the stunning gift from *HH* :) Their Ladies Mesh Boyfriend Blazer n Tee with the Sugar Skull design are a group gift and in several mesh sizes, with amazing colors and a great vibe of casual but quirky.

Combining sexy and spooky, this sheer mesh cobweb lace top is our group gift from Paisley Daisy, and comes in standard sizes (I am wearing the M here). No alpha layer because the goal is to see the skin beneath, although I am not wearing any sort of pasties and it doesn't look inappropriate as far as I can see from this angle. I'm sure I could find some cute jack-o-lantern pasties if I wanted to wear this in public safely, and I'm sure any black or orange skirt or pants would look terrific with it.

A really eye-catching decor item that I couldn't resist sharing, this is a Swank group gift from Snuggles and is the chair, cobweb, broom, cauldron, sweetly carved pumpkin, and bag of candy corn all rolled into one piece. This is simply decoration and can't be sat upon, but I wouldn't want to sit on the cute smiling jack-o-lantern anyway because he deserves to be seen.

No real nail note of the night, as I used the default Slink HUD and chose a simple French manicure/pedicure. It really does make things easier sometimes :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Swank Event/Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: RGDW - Ruffle Denim Short Shirt and Skirt - Halloween  $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 2:
Shirt: DMZ - SWANK Sweater - BluePine  $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 3:
Shirt: *HH* Ladies Mesh Boyfriend Blazer n Tee Sugar Skull  $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 4:
Shirt: Paisley Daisy - mesh sheer cobweb lace top  $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 5:

Decor: Mesh Halloween nite Free gift By Snuggles  $0L Swank Group Gift

Hair: TRUTH Freya - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Rowena Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment