Sunday, October 18, 2015

Free Dove Hunt: Stars Fashion

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am showing you a few glimpses of one of 3 hunts at the Free Dove this month, this one featuring Stars Fashion. When you arrive at Free Dove, you will be looking for small white boxes with doves on them. Keep in mind, all the wonderful things you'll be seeing there are also free, so don't hesitate to pick yourself up some treats along the way :) I am showing just a sampling of the 10 prizes that Stars Fashion is offering this month.


Prize #1 is called September I gift, my guess is that these are previous group gifts they are making available to the public without needing a group tag. The dress says Love My Lifes, and I can't make out the image hiding inside the heart shaped O. A generous amount of sizes are included so you should be able to find the perfect fit among the 5 classic sizes, 5 busty sizes, 5 fitmesh sizes, 2 Maitreya, a Slink and a Belleza size. I think I am wearing a small fitmesh here, either that or the medium fitmesh, I can't quite recall but both were close fits.


Box #2 holds an adorable strapless romper, labeled as August gift, and I am a big fan of the style with its attached matching belt. Standard mesh sizes are included.


This cutie is prize #4, labeled June gift and includes the dress in standard mesh sizes plus a Physique size, along with the matching Slink high shoes and a HUD for the color changes as shown. The HUD specifies colors for Dress, Shoes, and Lolas, so I have to guess that an applier for Lolas is built into the HUD. I love the pattern and all the colors!


I jumped to prize #7 just for fun, and this one makes me giggle because I feel like I am trying to be a sexy Minion for Halloween ;) It's just the colors, and a hint of the style I suppose. This is labeled as April gift, and generously includes not only the overalls but the matching handbag and boots, which I am wearing with Slink high feet but they have also given us an alpha to use for default avatar feet. The front of the boots are quite spiky, adding even more interest to an already whimsical outfit.

Nail note of the night: I chose a gift available at Free Dove, not part of a hunt but simply one of their many free offerings, this one from Ezmerelda's. It is called Glazed French, and is an Omega HUD (which as of about a month ago, can be used for Slink hands, so yay!) with a variety of colored tips on two different base colors.

It has been a chaotic type day here, but I am grateful for another beautiful weekend and looking forward to another week full of possibilities. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt: Stars Fashion:

Photo 1:
Dress: *Stars*Fashion* September I gift  $0L Dove Gift #1

Photo 2:
Romper: *Stars*Fashion* August I gift  $0L Dove Gift #2

Photo 3:
Dress/Shoes: *Stars*Fashion* June I gift  $0L Dove Gift #4

Photo 4:

Outfit: *Stars*Fashion* April gift I  $0L Dove Gift #7

Nails: Ezmerelda's- Glazed French {Omega Nail Appliers}  $0L Free Dove Gift

Hair: TRUTH Ami - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment