Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Little More Twisted

Hiya everyone! I have more prizes to share from the Twisted Hunt, which ends on the 19th so it's wrapping up in less than a week...time to get moving if you want to take part :) It is certainly challenging, but really well worth it, especially when you can find great goodies like the ones I'm showing below.

Let's start with this playful lingerie by ~KRAKT~ who are #068 in the hunt. It includes system layers for top and beneath the skirt along with an Omega applier, and of course the skirt itself with its delightful bows. The womens outfit is called Yin, and the mens is called Yang, appropriately enough. I accessorized with the gorgeous Duality Pendant from TempT. If you love it as I do, head on over to #078 and find that cube!

You have seen me blog Rowena's Designs before (slight name change from Rowena Springflower) and know that I appreciate both the designs and the frequent use of HUDs to let us chance colors/textures, allowing for that versatility I admire so. Well this is their prize (#087) for the Twisted hunt, {RS} Qi Dress, and the HUD has 5 color options for the trim/decor. I showed 3 of the 5, the others being yellow and red, and I thought the dark grey on the right was particularly worth a look because it's so subtle. The style and shape are lovely.

If you head next door to the adjoining store Precious Designs, who are #088, you can find this sweet flared mini dress with its 7-textured HUD. Now you'll notice from the back view that the alpha layer is a bit wonky, so my suggestion is to go without it and choose one of the fitmesh sizes (it does come with standard sizes in each fitted and regular mesh) and be sure to wear undies ;) If you have a similar style dress in your inventory, you might have an alpha that will work out, but this dress is too lovely to dismiss in my book.

If you love mesh but still enjoy the delicate fluttering of flexi, this dress from {MOEKO} offers both. Their sweet Afterlife gown has standard mesh sizes, plus the delicate flexi lace layer shown on the right, so you can decide which way of wearing it suits your mood. There is something ethereal about it, so it fits the season.

Nail note of the night: I went with the Vengeful Threads gift I blogged here, prize #040 with 10 terrific choices to mix and match. I already have some plans for tomorrow's blog that I'm excited about :) Meanwhile I hope you all had a terrific Tuesday, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Twisted Hunt - Qi:

Photo 1:

Outfit: ~KRAKT~ Twisted Yin [Womens]  $0L Prize #068
Necklace: TempT~Duality pendant neckace  $0L Prize #078

Photo 2:

Dress: Rowena's Designs {RS} Qi Dress  $0L Prize #087

Photo 3:

Dress: Precious Designs PD ~ Twisted Hunt Dress  $0L Prize #088

Photo 4:

Dress: {MOEKO} Afterlife Ladies Gown  $0L Prize #028

Nails: Vengeful Threads: Slink Nails - Qi Nail Hud  $0L Prize #040

Hair: TRUTH Auralee w/Roots - copper ($50L Discount Room, gingers pack)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment