Thursday, October 15, 2015

Autumn Love Hunt

Hiya everyone! I have been working on another fantastic hunt from Fi's Creations, called the Autumn Love Hunt. Their hunts are consistently well organized with clever themes, so I look forward to them each month. Plus I definitely enjoy autumn from the colors in nature to the fun fashions to wear. Speaking of which, I am eager to show you some of the free prizes from this hunt.

This vibrant dress and matching flats are our prize from #01 Mishmash Fusion, their Asthenia Sundown Date outfit. I love that sassy belt, which is attached so no need to worry about trying to get it to fit separately. The dress with its dreamy colors comes in standard mesh sizes, the shoes in sizes for standard avatar feet, Maitreya, and Slink flats.

If you prefer to keep your legs covered in the chilly weather but are in the mood to show off your midriff instead, how about prize #03 here from Euphoria Couture? The outfit comes with jeans and sweater each in several mesh sizes, plus the lovely earrings shown closer in the inset, and a pair of matching flats for default avatar feet, not shown. I tried to adjust them to my Slink flat feet but they were too small and couldn't be stretched.

For this look, I borrowed the jeans from the previous photo and added our gift from Wicked (#02), their Sally Blouse in Autumn. The plaid design is terrific for autumn, and the belt is a built-in part of the blouse, matching the collar perfectly while contrasting just right with the plaid. I'm thinking another good match for this blouse would be a slender white skirt, or your favorite leggings.

Sometimes we just need to dress up and celebrate the season, and this gift from MoonWillow Designs is an excellent choice. This is a very popular style of dress in SL lately with good reason, and is coincidentally the same style I wore for yesterday's blog. MWD has textured it in a deep delicious red, enriched by some lovely leaves. The attached cape adds drama, and so does the dark belt that is another intriguing feature of this style. This is prize #04 in our hunt path.

Nail note of the night: I am sporting one of our prizes on my nails as well, #16 from [:Rad Designz:]. Their Slink and Belleza HUDs both offer 6 seasonal colors adorned with tiny leaves, just beautiful.

Today I got to enjoy the final farmer's market of the year for one of the outdoor venues I visit, although the one I go to most often is indoors and year-round. It was a good day, and I hope all of you had a reason to smile as well :) Sending magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Autumn Love Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: Mishmash Fusion ALH- Asthenia Sundown Date  $0L Prize #01

Photo 2:

Outfit: Euphoria Couture EC - Bismark  $0L Prize #03

Photo 3:

Shirt: WICKED * Sally - Blouse (Autumn)  $0L Prize #02

Photo 4:

Dress: MoonWillow Designs MWD Fall Leaves Red Dress  $0L Prize #04

Nails: [:Rad Designz:] Slink and Belleza Fall  $0L Prize #16

Hair: TRUTH Dolly - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Eshe Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment