Friday, April 22, 2016

Celebrate Your Friday with Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! I am clearly excited about the upcoming weekend, and about showing you another group of prizes from the HYIS 14 (Hunt for Your Inner Slut 14), the free gridwide hunt which I have almost completed :) 70 stores means dozens of prizes to be found in hidden golden cocks, which also means I'm seeing more male genitalia each day lately than the average urologist, LOL. That isn't a complaint, just a cheeky reminder that it is an adult themed hunt. I think I had the weekend on my mind when I chose what to share with you tonight...perhaps a weekend spent with a special someone.


First we have a daring and versatile lingerie set from Moonlitecat Creations (#011), called Vines Lingerie Set. I am wearing system layers but there are Omega appliers included too, and the set consists of the bra on left and bra with garter belt and bows on the right, panties (left) and panties with garter belt and bows (right), and stockings with or without bows. I used the Omega appliers on my Slink feet, and speaking of my feet, I am wearing another fun prize on them. My shoes are prize #040 from Sinfully Seddy, their HYIS Exclusive Hump Like Bunnies Heels. I couldn't resist showing you a closer look at the bunnies decorating the shoes. They are certainly living up to the name of the shoes, in eye-popping hot pink.


I left the panties on from the previous gift to show you this next one, our generous prize #054 from Fabulash. Their Spring Tartan Lingerie Camisole is provided in many mesh sizes such as standard, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP. The prize also includes the jewelry shown, the spring beaded earrings, bracelet, and barefoot sandals for Slink high. I love the colors and will probably wear the jewelry with other things to jazz up more neutral outfits.


#006 Blink2Wink is offering a stunning gift in one of my favorite colors, their HFYIS 14 Giftie bodysuit. It is included in system layers and Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Physique/Wowmeh appliers. I did decide to wear a cute pair of pasties I'd found for free on the marketplace and blogged before, I censor myself so nobody else can I guess but that certainly doesn't mean you have to. The zipper is a striking touch, and so is the neck band above the low scooped neckline.


For my last look of the night, I am enjoying prize #023 from Distinction, their Sex Flowers Romper. Before I turned around, I didn't know why the sex part of the name...but wow, look at all those pretty straps! And my first gratuitous bum shot in months, there's a fun extra touch ;) This cute lace-adorned romper is provided in both system layers and an Omega applier so you can show off a wide variety of mesh bodies in addition to the classic system body.

It is a warm and muggy morning here in my area, with some cooling rain on the way before I head to the local farmers markets and such. I do hope your weekend holds good things, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Hunt for Your Inner Slut 14:

Photo 1:
Lingerie: Moonlitecat Creations Vines Lingerie Set $0L Prize #011
Shoes: .::Sinfully Seddy::. HYIS Exclusive Hump Like Bunnies Heels $0L Prize #040

Photo 2:
Outfit: ::Fabulash:: Spring Tartan Lingerie Camisole $0L Prize #054

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: Blink2Wink - HFYIS 14 Giftie $0L Prize #006

Photo 4:
Outfit: ~=Distinction=~ Sex Flowers Romper $0L Prize #023

Pasties Photo 3: "Z"-Heart Band Aid-Nipple Sticker $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ricci - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Ilenia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment