Monday, April 4, 2016

More Medieval Fantasy Treasures

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few more goodies from the Medieval Fantasy Hunt XV to share with you, as I have greatly enjoyed their round themed Healing Alchemist - Blessing and Curse. Please remember you are looking for an anatomically correct heart (red or black, depending on the path) rather than a heart symbol like the emoji. Don't forget to click the link above for their blog with helpful hints and LMs, enjoy!


This is our Curse prize from Stargazer Creations, whose blessing prize I showed you last night. The name is SG Aethelgyth Regalia - Steel and it is comprised of the dress, cloak, and sleeves each in standard mesh sizes. Please click for a better view, particularly of the tree gracing the back of the cloak. I showed it on the right without the sleeves or cloak, to demonstrate the versatility.


This lovely gown is the Blessing prize from #27 Suki's Silken Fashions, called Maypole Gown. It includes 3 fitmesh sizes, the rose circlet, necklace, and a HUD with 6 color choices for the gown. So elegant! 


Next we have the Blessing and Curse prizes from #26 Hig's. Their Alchemist prizes are rather old school, system layers (vest and pants) without appliers and flexi skirts and cloaks. The left is the blessing in white, while the right is the curse prize in black. Sometimes it's fun to reminisce with floaty flexi :)


My last look of the night is our Curse prize from #33 Tayren's Fantasy Fashions, their intriguing Elemental Alchemist female outfit (there is a male version as well) which includes the dress in 5 mesh sizes, alchemist belt with resize script, headband, necklace, and sandals for Slink flat feet. I did a bit of googling because the runes looked  familiar, and on the necklace alone I see Pluto, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, and Mercury. Thanks to Xan for thaeassist finding one of those :)

**Correction Note** I have fixed a mistake in my credits for the 3rd photo, the Alchemist outfits from Hig's which their creator Hig Bing was kind enough to let me know that I mistakenly labeled as a different hunt participant. Thanks to Hig for being so nice about my error, the caption and credits for this post have been fixed. I am a firm believer in accurate credits and am sorry that I slipped up.

No nail note but a foot note (literally about feet LOL) tonight...I purchased the new Slink Feet Deluxe Pack which provides a pair of feet that change via HUD to flat, mid, high, or their new kitten or pointe versions, or can be turned off with that same HUD. It's on sale for the price of just 2 pairs of feet for a very limited time, so if this sounds like something you'd like I recommend you hurry to get that bargain price. I can't wait to see some Kitten shoes for these new feet!!

I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, sending magical magpie hugs to each of you :)

Credits:
All Prizes from the Medieval Fantasy Hunt XV:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [Stargazer Creations] SG Aethelgyth Regalia - Steel $0L Curse Prize #24

Photo 2:
Gown: Suki's Silken Fashions !~SSF~! Maypole Gown $0L Blessing Prize #27

Photo 3:
Dress Left: Hig's Alchemist Woman in White $0L Blessing Prize #26
Dress Right: Hig's Alchemist Woman in Black $0L Curse Prize #26

Photo 4:
Outfit: Tayren's Fantasy Fashions TFF Elemental Alchemist Female $0L Curse Prize #33

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Freya - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Eshe Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment