Thursday, April 28, 2016

Spring Cleaning

Hiya everyone! I have a fun little simwide hunt to share, the Spring Cleaning Hunt. Just head to the landing zone and visit each store, the signs outside will show you an example of the small hat box you'll be looking for in various colors. Click any sign for a notecard of hints for each store. I really enjoyed my visit there, and am pleased to share my findings with all of you.


If you would like a new gown and love this rich purple color as much as I do, be sure to claim the prize hidden in Just Darling. Their Loni Gown is provided in several mesh sizes such as standard, Physique, Hourglass, and fitted. 


ILLI has 2 gifts hidden inside their prize, this top and the shoes, so I grabbed some cute free jeans from the marketplace to go with them, details in the credits as always :) The gift top is in standard mesh sizes plus Maitreya and Slink Physique, and the bright green shoes are included in Slink and Maitreya versions. 


When you head into MANIK QUEEN, you'll need to find 3 different little hat boxes to claim each of these beauties, but as you can see it's very worthwhile! The Hali Tops you see above are indicated as exclusive for the hunt, so don't hesitate if you like what you see. The alpha layer was removing my legs as well so I went without :) I love the colors and the flirty style. They each come in a slew of sizes, including standard, Isis, Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique, TMP, and Venus.


One last look of the night shows you two different prizes :) The tattoo is from Nightmare and is named Octosea, provided in system layers and Omega appliers, 30% and 50% and even 100% for your choice of opacity (50% is shown above). I wound up wearing my favorite marketplace freebie pasties again, hehe. The other prize you can see here is the unisex bracelets from !NFINITY, their Braided Bracelets in black or brown, left and right versions of each. There is a built in resize script, which I used to shrink these 10%. 

You may be curious about my hair, since it is quite a change from my usual auburn shades :) Well, I'd finally visited the Epiphany event earlier, and I tried my luck at the Truth gacha which includes 3 different hairstyles in several color sets each ($50L a pull) and I got this terrific Kera style twice, in Light Blondes both times. I took it as a sign that I should be blonde for a bit ;) I was in RL for several years, my skin is so pale that I looked washed out though. I really am obsessed with braids lately (RL and SL) and love this style more than I can even explain. 

I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Spring Cleaning Hunt:

Photo 1:
Gown: Just Darling ::JD:: Loni Gown $0L Spring Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top/Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. Spring Hunt - Womens Prize $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Tops: MANIK QUEEN - Hali Tops Exclusive for Hunt $0L Hunt Prizes

Photo 4:
Tattoo: Nightmare :: Octosea  $0L Hunt Prize
Bracelets: !NFINITY Braided Bracelets $0L Hunt Prize

Jeans Photos 2/3: ((Hippo)) Brand Jeans - Everyday Jeans Set $0L Marketplace

Pasties Photo 4: "Z"-Heart Band Aid-Nipple Sticker $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kera [Light Blondes] Gacha at Epiphany Event
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment