Saturday, April 9, 2016

Colorfy Your Body Hunt

Hiya everyone! Today was a perfect day for the Colorfy Your Body Hunt, whose free prizes are full of rainbow-y goodness :) As it is organized by the folks at Apply Your Body, the prizes are geared towards mesh bodies (and heads, hands, feet, etc etc) to the point where a few prizes are appliers only. There are some I can show you with my classic avatar body though, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I am! The hunt object is a blue drop as a flat prim, there is a picture on their blog so you know just what to look for.


My first look of the night is a daring striped dress from Sevyn East Ave. who are #1 in the hunt path. Their CYBH prize dress includes the system top and pants shown, appliers for Omega, Maitreya and Belleza, and the mesh skirt panel in 5 sizes. My shoes are the delightful WiggleWiggle Heels from #6 Ollies Follies, their Special Edition in dark. The light version has white soles instead, same great rainbow coloring, and both are for Slink high. 


Next we have a terrific outfit from Prism, their Shelby by Journey. This beauty consists of the soft linen top and skirt with attached belt, each in standard mesh sizes. I adore the colors as well as the floral design. Prism is #9 in our hunt path.


Head to #13 Shady Ladies and there are 2 prizes to locate there, and I had way too much fun with them :) On the left you can see one prize which consists of their Last Splash Capris and Tattoo, which each include system layers and Omega appliers, which I used on my hands and feet to great effect. The splashes of color are beneath the capris as well, it is a full body tattoo. On the right, you can see one of the 4 varieties of their Solar Bunny Top, system layers plus TMP and Omega appliers included.


My last look of the night is from #15 Hopes Creations, their [HC] Colorfy with Appliers. This consists of the system layer top and pants, cuffs for the pant legs, and appliers for TMP, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, and Omega to dress up just about every body. The texture has some delightful details, with those bright pops of color and great shadowing.

Nail note of the night: I am wearing a small part of the generous gift from LIVIA, their Rainbow Nails with HUDs for Slink/Omega. Their prize also includes eyeshadow and lip gloss, several appliers for each. All this can be found in prize #2.

So we got about 4" of snow in my neck of the woods, an unpleasant rarity for April, and it was just starting when I arrived at the farmers market I go to each week. It was those huge wet flakes that stick to everything then melt and make you feel cold and clammy. Despite that, I had a good time at the market and was home in time to work on the photos for this post :) Considering the color I'd seen most until then was snowy white, I appreciated the bright hues of these prizes even more than usual. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Colorfy Your Body Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Sevyn East Ave. CYBH Gift $0L Prize #1
Shoes: Ollies Follies WiggleWiggle Heels Special Edition ~OF~ $0L Prize #6

Photo 2:
Outfit: Prism Shelby By Journey $0L Prize #9

Photo 3:
Left: Shady Ladies - Last Splash Capris and Tattoo $0L Prize #13
Right: Shady Ladies - Solar Bunny Top $0L Prize #13

Photo 4:
Outfit: Hopes Creations [HC] Colorfy with Appliers $0L Prize #15

Nails: LIVIA Rainbow Nails Set $0L Prize #2

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aisha Tan 05 CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Flat
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment