Wednesday, April 20, 2016

More HYIS Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more treasures to share from the HYIS14 (Hunt for Your Inner Slut 14) free gridwide hunt currently taking place in 70 stores. Now with an adult theme and many stores being on adult sims, this is not a hunt to bring your prim baby or wear your toddledeedoo avi, but the prizes I am showing are a good representation that there are a myriad of ways to be sexy. Some are more subtle, some are more playful, others more bold, and it's all good :) For blogging purposes I tend to avoid the bolder ones, but that doesn't mean I dislike or am offended by them personally. That said, let's take a look at some of my findings.


First up, we have a terrific dress and sandals combo by #008 Pretty Kitty Designs. Jessica in Wildflower comes in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, TMP, and Venus versions. The cute matching sandals are provided in Belleza, Maitreya, Slink (shown), and a non-rigged version to suit any flat foot. I am a huge fan of the color, too :)


My next look is a fun pair of dresses from styled@random, #015 in the hunt path. Their Spring Mini Dress is provided in Light and Dark versions, standard sizes plus Slink Physique and Hourglass for each. I had a slight alpha problem (would love to know what causes that every now and then) and it was up too high on the neckline so I went without and bumped up a size, in case it looks like it's swimming on me. The dots are so sweet, great color combinations for each style.


Shameless aka Chimera is #013 in the hunt, and if you find their hidden golden cock you can claim their Scandal Mini Dress. This flirty mini is included in standard sizes plus a fitted version, and that soft flower print is delightful!


Wrapping up tonight's post with some tiny bows...okay they are actually too small to be wrapped in, they are adorning these gorgeous garters and stockings. This is prize #029 from Moon and Back Creations, and it consists of system layer top, bottoms, and stockings, plus Omega appliers for all of those. I used them on my Slink feet as you can tell. Find this prize and you can add a little sparkle to your next romantic evening.

No nail note tonight, these are the Slink Utilities HUD again which are wonderfully versatile. I was focused on the prizes and didn't change my hair or skin either, hehe, just one of those days ;)

I had a very restless type of day, couldn't fall asleep or stay asleep so I am a bit groggy but looking forward to more SL hunting later. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:All Prizes from the Hunt for Your Inner Slut 14:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Pretty Kitty Designs :PKD: Jessica: Wildflower HYIS $0L Prize #008

Photo 2:
Dresses: styled@random ::s@r:: Spring Mini Dress for HYIS14 $0L Prize #015

Photo 3:
Dress: Shameless_Chimera - Scandal Mini Dress $0L Prize #013

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Moon & Back Creations Inner Slut Gift Outfit $0L Prize #029

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Enisa - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Ilenia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment