Monday, May 2, 2016

Free Dove Hunt - Mutiny in Heaven

Hiya everyone! I know it's really early in the month, but I've already visited Free Dove (as always with the help of my fantastic partner Xan) to see what hunts are there for May. Tonight I'll be showing you some prizes from Mutiny in Heaven, who have hidden tiny black boxes with their logo about the Free Dove store. There are 10 total, tonight I am showing just over half of those prizes which means stay tuned for tomorrow's part 2.


First we have the prize hiding in box #1, the adorable !Mih Eve - Roses. The layered style and lovely floral pattern work nicely for spring (or anytime the mood strikes!) and I'm enjoying the bright red against the soft sage. Standard mesh sizes are provided.


Prize #2 is another version, this is MiH Eve in pale floral silk. Such soothing colors, and like the first dress I just want to touch that satiny looking skirt! The single shoulder strap adds interest, along with how short and flirty the skirt is. This also comes in standard mesh sizes.


Our next several prizes can be mixed and matched quite nicely, but I sorta just went in numerical order to simplify things I guess. The mesh top is prize #3, the MiH Cashmere crop top in standard mesh sizes. I love the details on the tops of the sleeves, and of course the purple makes me smile. The pants are MiH Colours basic jeans in system layer and Omega HUD included too, prize #4 at Free Dove. 


My last look of the night is a comfy looking mesh shirt paired with system jeans again, this time we start with prize #5 MiH Cozy blu. It is provided in standard mesh sizes, and I'm a big fan of the asymmetric neckline and cute buttons on the sleeves and left side of the hem. If you find box #6, you too can enjoy these MiH Rainblow Jeans in both a system layer and Omega applier. I love the ombre of colors!

Nail note of the night: same as last night, I'm enjoying the latest weekly group gift from Hello Dave, called Just So... with a HUD for Slink and Omega that features 5 soft pastels. It's a terrific gift from one of my favorite groups!

We have thunderstorms here again tonight, so I'm pleasantly surprised we didn't lose power at all. *knocks on wood* The temperatures are moderate though, although the rain is going to stick around all week. Even if you are in a rainy zone too, I hope you're making the best of your evening. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt- Mutiny in Heaven:

Photo 1:
Dress: Mutiny in Heaven !MiH Eve - Roses $0L Hunt Prize 1

Photo 2:
Dress: !MiH Eve - pale floral silk $0L Hunt Prize 2

Photo 3:
Top: !MiH Cashmere Croptop $0L Hunt Prize 3
Pants: !MiH Colours basic jeans $0L Hunt Prize 4

Photo 4:
Top: !MiH Cozi blu $0L Hunt Prize 5

Pants: !MiH Rainblow Jeans #10 $0L Hunt Prize 6

Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - Just So... $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - August 2015 GIRLS marshmellow cleavage
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment