Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday Surfing Into Summer and More

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a couple more dollarbie hunt prizes from the Surf Into Summer Hunt to show you, and we round things off with SLF&O group gifts and a cute marketplace find. It's a nice mixture, and I really enjoyed the outfits I found.

This first look from JLZ Fashion is their Daisy Beach, their $1L prize from Surf Into Summer. It starts with the dazzling dress in several sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, but no alphas so I bumped up a size from my usual. The beach bag with coordinated print is also provided, along with the fun beach hat and even the cool sunglasses. I definitely look ready for a resort somewhere warm.

Waffles' Babygirl and Gacha has a very playful outfit for their Surf Into Summer prize, and it is quite a generous one! Blue Hawaii Mesh Outfit includes the ruffled dress in standard sizes, the hair bow, and those cute sandals in Slink flat and unrigged versions that can be adjusted if need be. I'm loving the bright colors and tropical texture.

To claim this wonderful gift, pop on your free SLF&O group tag, and head to Pink Pearl Designs. Their gift for that group is their Lara in Purple, with a remarkable amount of components to mix and match. The tops are system layer and appliers for Omega/Slink/Lola and TMP, and come in black/purple, purple/white, and lilac/white. The mesh skirts are standard sizes in the same three color combos, and the shoes are Slink high in either black and purple or lilac and white. The lilac clutch purse activates the Maitreya auto-hide feature. Whew, that is a fully loaded prize for sure.

Finally I have another SLF&O group gift, courtesy of Alien Gizmo's, their Prue Capris which includes many mesh sizes such as standard, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. It even has a HUD for 3 texture options, I stuck with the camo as a nod to Memorial Day but the others are a solid grey and a solid dark pink. I had a glitchy morning and the HUD didn't work for me, but since I'd already crashed twice I am blaming my computer or connection. As for the top, that is a Marketplace freebie, the Syfe "Gift 4 Peace" mini tank in standard sizes. I'm not trying to be ironic, being supportive of military personnel both past and present does not mean I support war and I wish this world were a whole lot more peaceful. I was actually looking for a plain white tank top when I found this on the marketplace instead :)

My day was mostly good, could have used more sleep (as usual?) but I enjoyed time with my family and some tasty food. I spotted a second white eyelash, how does that even happen? LOL! I'd had one for a while, but now another has sprouted and I was unpleasantly surprised. I think I need a color HUD for my real life eyelashes :P  Have a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Outfit: JLZ Fashion - Daisy Beach $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: Waffles' Babygirl *WM* Blue Hawaii Mesh outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dresses: Pink Pearl Design [PPD] Lara Purple $0L SLF&O Group Gift

Photo 4:

Top: Syfe "Gift 4 Peace" Mini Tank Mesh Peace $0L Marketplace
Pants: Alien Gizmo's Prue Capris $0L SLF&O Group Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Felicity - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Mady GG MAY 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment