Wednesday, May 25, 2016

More Mothers Day Hunt Treats

Hiya everyone! I am pleased to share a few more prizes from the Mothers Day Hunt, so this is a part two from last night. I enjoyed seeing the various designers' tributes to SL moms, and I hope you get a chance to pick up your favorites as well.

First we have our free hunt gift from Sin Original, which includes their Beth Yoga Pants and Beth Yoga Top, each in standard mesh sizes along with Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass versions. What mom doesn't deserve a great outfit in which to enjoy soothing yoga or simply exploring the grid? Truthfully we all deserve it :) I need those pants in RL, they look extra comfy and so soft.

Next we have something fun to show how it feels to be the kind of mom who does it all while looking amazing :) This shirt is our prize from SEVYN EAST, their Super Mom Tankie Tee, provided in standard sizes. It also includes a special bonus, nail HUDs for Slink and Omega which each feature 3 different color ombres, with or without the logo from the shirt. 

For the moms to be, VN Creations is offering this beautiful VN43 Mommy Mesh Dress in standard sizes, scattered with butterflies and with a separate bow included for you to decide if you'd like to wear with or without. It was attached to my hand by default so I reattached to my spine and adjusted, no big deal. I was amused at how cute my avi looked with a big baby bump, but that isn't something I see in my SL future (so Xan, relax and breathe!! LOL) at least right now. I have included a closer view of my charming necklace, which is our prize from Grumble, their GG Mom Pendant-Silver/Pink. The heart replacing the "O" adds the perfect sentiment.

Now I get to wrap up tonight's coverage with a closer look at the prize from our hunt organizer, Nail It Good! This is their Mothers Day 2016 HUD with 6 pretty floral designs, and the HUD is compatible with Slink, Omega, Belleza, and Maitreya for a great range of mesh hands. As I am very fond of florals, this gift makes me quite happy.

It has been a weird day here to say the least, including earlier when I was heating some roasted potatoes in the microwave and they somehow sparked into a tiny flame. That didn't smell appetizing, hehe, and it was only power level 5 (50%) and it happened after just 12 seconds so it's not like I nuked the heck out of them. I've seen corn kernels do that, but not potatoes. Left a scorch mark on the plate >.<  Anyway, hehe, I hope things are going well for each of you, and I'm sending magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Mothers Day Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Sin Original Mothers Day Hunt Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Shirt: SEVYN EAST Super Mom Tankie Tee $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: VN Creations VN43 Mommy Mesh Dress $0L Hunt Prize
Necklace: Grumble GG Mom Pendant-Silver/Pink $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Nails: Nail It Good! Mothers Day 2016 $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: Elikatira [e] Miya - Redheads
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Mady GG MAY 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment