Saturday, May 28, 2016

Surf Into Summer and More

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a medley of dollarbies and freebies to show you, starting with hunt prizes from the Surf Into Summer Hunt which is a dollarbie gridwide in which you'll be searching for a small surfboard. While hunting I picked up an SLF&O group gift at one of the hunt locations, then visited another store with a free group join and lots of previous group gifts available. It was a productive way to spend some relaxing SL time for sure.


The first hunt prize I'd like to show you is this beautiful Daisy Dress from Easterling, where just a single linden dollar will get you a host of sizes including standard, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, and Venus (no alpha layer as they cater to mesh bodies) along with the remarkable HUD that features color changes for everything ;) There are 19 choices for the dress itself including 12 labeled semi-transparent, and a few from the top row do show nipples which is partly why I turned for a side view on the right. The pretty belt is completely customizable as well, 10 choices for the belt and 11 for the flowers, even 8 for the dots in the center of the flower. Have fun exploring all the possibilities, I sure did!


We can't surf into summer without fresh new beachwear, and this flirty outfit from Darling Haute Couture definitely fits the bill. Their prize is called *DHC* Heather, and includes the bikini top and lovely patterned skirt each in standard mesh sizes. As usual I am loving all the little details, like the metal links holding together both top and skirt.


Don't teleport away from Darling Haute Couture just yet, because the front desk area has an SLF&O group gift that will make for a terrific summer as well. This is *DHC* Pamila and comes in standard mesh sizes for each the top and bottom, and I love the fact that whether worn on soft white sands or crystal blue waves, or even the clear peaceful waters of your favorite pool, the bright rainbow shades on here will still catch your eye as well as everyone else's. 


I stumbled upon a store called HANAU that I recall under their previous name of A.R.C. & F.N. and am excited to see their rebranding. Their group is free to join, and there are several previous group gifts in addition to the current one available. This icy dress called Whiteout is one of the treasures from the previous gift box, and includes standard sizes and a Lolas applier along with a great bonus of a Slink nail applier so your tips and toes can match perfectly. You can see from the inset, I was in a stiletto nail mood today for some random reason, but I think it gives them an icicle feel so I am glad I went with it.

I have a hair note tonight, since I was in a blonde mood but still really want this Truth Hair gacha style in my usual gingers. The round of Epiphany they were from has ended, but I visited Truth's mainstore and the gacha machine is there waiting for us. I tried once really quickly and still no luck, LOL, but it is good to know where these fun braided styles can be found now that the event is behind us. The one machine has this and two other styles, and for $50L a pull it's addictively fun!

I am so ready for a peaceful day at home tomorrow...I am feeling a bit sentimental about the Memorial Day holiday since I've had many family members and friends in the military and respect their sacrifices. I try not to be political on here, I'm not highly political in general, just offering support for those who have lost a loved one. I'm the daughter of hippies but the granddaughter of a WWII veteran, it's an odd mix. Whatever you are doing this weekend, have a great time and be safe. Magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: [EASTERLING] Daisy Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Outfit: Darling Haute Couture *DHC* Heather Surf Into Summer Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Outfit: Darling Haute Couture *DHC* Pamila SL F&O GG $0L

Photo 4:

Dress: HANAU - Whiteout Group Gift $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kera [Light Blondes] previous Epiphany Gacha (now at main store)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Mady GG MAY 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment