Friday, May 20, 2016

Picking Some Strawberries

Hiya everyone! This morning I went strawberry picking, well I visited the Pick My Strawberry Event which features $35L sales, gachas, and gifts in strawberries at nearly every stand. Most are $0L, a couple were $1L, and none were particularly hard to find so I had a great time exploring and seeing what everyone was offering for this brief event that ends the 23rd. Don't hesitate if you're interested!

This beauty is *IO* Ice Queen in green, and I certainly do feel regal in it. In standard mesh sizes, our new gown features fur cuffs and collar along with a modest train to give an even more formal flavor. The texture is subtle and that color flatters more than just redheads :) You can find this for free in their strawberry.

Another great gift to be found hiding in a berry is Shaes Lawan Mesh Dress. It comes in plenty of sizes, standard and fitmesh including a Slink fit. I am a big fan of those high-low skirts, and that little glimpse of bandeau bra is sexy too.

This dress has a simple style with a terrific bonus of a color HUD. This is the PoshTale Ia Dress, and you can choose from 7 colors for it. I like that it's a range of lights and darks, on a crisp linen texture. The dress itself is in standard mesh sizes.

[Arachne] has these delightful silks hiding in their strawberry, and the color does indeed make me think of juicy berries. Celestial - Red includes the pants in system layers with Omega appliers, mesh top in standard sizes and an unrigged version, the skirt, plus armbands, earrings, centerpiece (hanging from the mesh top) and even a ferroniere which was hidden across my forehead by my hair. I had to google that term, those were popular as far back as the 15th century and one is featured in a da Vinci painting called La Belle Ferroniere. Who knew blogging could be so educational? :)

I hope you are all excited for a fun weekend, or a relaxing one if that's what you need...I am sorry that the weather is taking a turn here, as it was gorgeous the past few days but the weekend will be rainy again. I will be enjoying an indoor farmers market in the morning though, so it isn't all bad. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Pick My Strawberry Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: *IO* Ice Queen - green $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: *Shaes Lawan Mesh Dress* $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .PoshTale. Ia Dress $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:

Silks: [Arachne] Celestial - Red LE $0L Event Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment