Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday This and That

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a variety of freebies and dollarbies to share, including a couple of hunt prizes from the What? What? Do What You Want Hunt which is a humorously named dollarbie gridwide hunt organized by Perfect Seduction. There are some preview photos on their site, along with the locations and hints. I'm also showing a couple of group gifts tonight, and my inner shopaholic hair addict came out to play ;)

This first outfit is the wonderful hunt prize from Lady Dragon's Design, their (WW) Jumper Top and Jeans Outfit. For just a single linden when you find the hidden "?", you can claim this top, jeans, and even the skull heels for Slink high...just look at the details...those chains! Our top and jeans are each provided in many sizes including 5 classic mesh, 5 fitmesh, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink Physique, and Slink Hourglass.

Maybe it's getting warmer and warmer in your corner of the world (as it is here) and you were thinking about finding a more summery look, well I can certainly point you in the right direction: Sweet Intoxication. Their hidden question mark contains their Aggie Outfit in Yellow, a fluttery top and matching shorts in a sunshiny hue with a great diamond pattern. The shorts and top are each included in standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes, so you can get a fantastic fit.

As an Entice group member, I headed over to see what their most recent group gift is, and as usual I was not disappointed in the least. This is the Time For Mercy Dress which includes standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes, plus as you may have guessed, a HUD for 3 color choices. I really couldn't pick a favorite, as they are each colors I wear in RL and SL quite a bit, but no need to choose when the HUD lets you change as often as you wish. By the way, the Entice group is free to join and allows access to an extra Midnight Mania board in addition to the generous gifts.

For my last look, I headed to a new-to-me store called *T.C* and returned with this adorable shirt to share. Pandie Gift is a group gift but is set for sale for $0L to anyone, and contains standard mesh sizes with a very happy panda enjoying a tasty meal with his picture on the bowl. There are other gifts to be found right beneath the lucky boards, and I must mention that those boards are group only and the group is free to join at the moment. There is a notice dated yesterday that it will have a fee soon, not sure when or how much so I'm going to recommend if you're interested do NOT hesitate.

Hair note of the night: you know by now that I love Truth Hair, and events usually bring discounted prices which is always a plus...so Uber has just opened, and I generally wait several days to let the crowds thin out before I even attempt to visit any event. This time, I found out about a neighboring sim from which you can cam into Uber and do your shopping, so tonight I'm already enjoying one of the 2 Truth offerings for this round :) This is Elira in gingers, which includes versions with and without a hat and HUDs for both the hair colors and the hat colors. You can find the shopping guide here, and the neighboring sim here. Enjoy!!

Today was quite a day, one of the many joys of being a woman is that I have a new addition to my healthcare routine, mammograms...this was my second so far, two years ago I had my baseline. There is a family history of breast cancer that I need to be aware of, so even though this isn't October I am going to go ahead and remind all my readers who have breasts to love your tata's and get them checked :) Tomorrow I have a dental visit, so I think the new hair was retail therapy in advance. 

Hope you're all having a joyful day, magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Lady Dragon's Design (WW) Jumper Top & Jeans Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Outfit: Sweet Intoxication - Aggie Outfit - Yellow $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: Entice - Time for Mercy Dress $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 4:

Top: *T.C* Pandie Gift $0L Free Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elira - gingers at Uber

Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Mady GG MAY 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment