Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saturday Strawberries

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more gifts to show you from the Pick My Strawberry Event, to pick up yours just head over to the event and browse so you can find all the strawberries at just about every display. There are also gachas, 35L sales, and more to enjoy.

Our gift from FAIDA is their Marilyn dress, which is a beautiful interpretation of the iconic dress from the subway grate scene from Seven Year Itch. It is provided in standard mesh sizes, and various angles reveal considerable amounts of skin so if I were to wear it dancing I would strongly consider pasties. 

This luscious dress is the gift in the strawberry from Uncontrollably Fashion, simply called Strawberry Dress. Find the berry and you can claim it in standard mesh sizes, and then you too can appreciate that amazing texture. My wonderfully matched necklace is the ~L/Fx~ Strawberry Necklace, small version shown but a larger version is also included that would fit male avatars nicely. Both gifts are just stunning, and making me hungry for strawberries!

This may appeal to a different type of hunger...here you can see our gift from LORIEN which consists of a system layer bra, panties, and stockings, along with an Omega HUD for all of those. I used the applier on my Slink feet and it worked just fine. I did choose to wear pasties beneath the bra for blogging purposes, and the panties are a G-string style so this is a very sensuous set. 

My last look of the evening is a charming dress from TRS Designs named Penelope in Red, and I am quite a fan of that single sleeve style. You will find the standard mesh sizes in the strawberry at this stand, and that rich red shade looks wonderful in that silky texture. 

It was a pretty good day here, despite the rain, and I'm hoping all of you enjoyed your Saturday as well. I can hear the rain outside again, but it is gentle and I'm not out in it (obviously, LOL) so I don't really mind. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Pick My Strawberry Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: [FAIDA] Marilyn $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Uncontrollably Fashion [UNC] Strawberry Dress $0L Event Gift
Necklace: ~L/Fx~Strawberry Necklace -sm  $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: LORIEN Pick My Strawberry! Gift $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:

Dress: TRS Designs Penelope Dress Red $0L Event Gift

Pasties Photo 3: "Z"-Heart Band Aid-Nipple Sticker $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment